Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
While I was working physically in my work , my brain was running loose and figured out the order that Dev will kill NPC's in game , i hawe 2 theores

Theory 1.There is already a pattern
Theory 2.Using the hint that he leaves , there is possibility of determining who is next ( if he won't make a hint and kill the NPC in the same update )

But no matter what i'm sure who the last 2 people will be . And i think i know why Herobrine is killing them

I'm afraid of saying too much because if he is watching smart ass will change something , or he will delete me for knowing too much XD

CampFireFly

May 23, 2023
After careful consideration, since herobrine can kill them and resurrect them, I hope the outcome is that he can't bear the protagonist's sexual desire and resurrect everyone.

• Angry
Reactions: Mr.Z

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
After careful consideration, since herobrine can kill them and resurrect them, I hope the outcome is that he can't bear the protagonist's sexual desire and resurrect everyone.
I see that some people needs an explanation , and a class of reading with understanding of the content contained in the text
I understand that language barrier can be hard , so i'm writing this with care <3 (not anger)

1. Herobrine is a girl in this game
2. She don't give ewen 1 flying fuck about MC/protagonist , And has shown the ability to do with him whatever she wants
3. She is breaking 4th wall to get to the player (literary person playing the game , (YOU!!!))

If someone don't know what breaking 4th wall means , google the definition of it

frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
the error comes again and I'm in the main menu, I don't understand it...
Dude, the error you sent is not actually a javascript error. Its just a picture of error. If you unarchive rpa archive with all images you will see it. Just press space or whatever skips dialog.

1698097687559.png

sanandreas11

Jun 8, 2017
does anyone have a full save on the latest version...herobrine took mine,I also miss one scene with the cow? I still haven't seen the corrupt cow wedding but is it at the gallery?

Srpipino

Dec 12, 2022
Minha atual cena de sonho com Herobrine é:
View attachment 2782688
Quando terminei o quebra-cabeça, recebi um erro, o que seria de esperar de uma etapa de Herobrine, mas acabo na tela do menu e não ganho nenhum progresso para obter novas cenas de Herobrine.

alguém tem ideia de como superar isso?
Como você chegou nessa parte ? Estou presos na parte da tocha do cavalo de Alex, se puder me ajudar fico agradecido

OmegaN9ne

Aug 11, 2017
I'm stuck on the Herobrine stuff too. After solving the puzzle I get the fake error and then get booted back to the main menu.

Mraltherw

Apr 24, 2023
I did almost finish the full game...but i do know what happens so, and i did all the herobrine scenes then i deleted the game, now its to wait next update

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes