naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
Bruh... that is not how NTR works...

NTR is broad BY definition XD

Don't go assuming what it means by how westerners use it, go by it's actual meaning.

NTR (Netorare), literally translates to "To be Taken from.", it has never, and will never mean cheating, cheating is not NTR, and NTR is not cheating. However cheating can be NTR, and NTR can be cheating, but they are not mutually exclusive nor are they synonyms, that is a classic misunderstanding of the term, usually from those who assume its meaning because of the few stories they have read.

Also even by the weakest and most loose meaning what is in this game still counts as NTR, it just happens off screen, let alone the full meaning.

Back to the point "To be taken from." doesn't require much relationship level, childhood friend, and simple crush counts, all the way to lover and wife, and they can be taken from in ANY way, whether it be male female, human, not-human, animal etc. and method doesn't matter either, it can be cheating, it can be rape.

As for your "NTR is for when the partner willingly cheats".... bruh... you do realise that 2 major types of NTR REQUIRE them to be raped? there is rape that stays as rape, and rape leading to cheating (whether that be via mindbreak or they just start liking it).

So please, don't go assuming you know a word, when you don't even know it's LITERAL meaning.... which fun fact, is the words meaning. Cause by your definition, the japanese themselves have been using the word wrong since it's inception XD And about 80% of NTR isn't NTR.
Ur right, it literally translates to "To be taken from." But the word has more depth than that and that is your wife or gf to be taken from.
Simply put your only talking about the basic meaning without context

Lepradus

Oct 24, 2022
Why is steve such a little bitch? Also is there only handjob for Alex? Is the only way of witnessing sex with Alex via watching her have sex with an equine or through transforming steves body into a somehow more tolerable pig demon the only way? I mean I get that he's a bitch but you drew like 3 scenes of her having sex with a literal horse.
Yeah the dev portrays the big man of the game, Steve, as a dumb and imbecilic ape that's just very horny.

• Haha
Reactions: joehoe
May 7, 2017
OK, I would like to know does anyone actually use the default Steve skin when they play Minecraft? I'm curious I'm not trying to make a joke or anything I'm generally curious.

Jul 2, 2020
OK, I would like to know does anyone actually use the default Steve skin when they play Minecraft? I'm curious I'm not trying to make a joke or anything I'm generally curious.
I mean why not, generally since I run mc on pocket, whenever there's no wifi or I'm outside it switches to default skins, so I'd rather be steve for the fun of it.

Dec 26, 2019
On another note tho: Where do I go after solving the second Herobrine puzzle???
I remember solving two and then it asked me to meet in the swamp (or forest maybe?) at night or noon or whatever. And I've tried all I can think of but the event doesn't trigger. What do I do???

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes