Jul 26, 2019
I'm giving up on this game. Version 0.07
Getting "Mob Loot" is impossible. 3 lots of "follow me", but, the time to demonstrate the sequence is longer than the time you get given to input your reply.

i7, 32GB RAM, 512Gb SSD, RTX 3060.

"Town of Magic" is a grind, but rather a grind than beat the clock.
make sure you have the best possible gear then save first, that's what i did. Really not that hard.

MoontoGround

Dec 13, 2017
Can someone tell me if there is some kind of trick to getting the fish? I can, rarely, manage to get 1 point out of 5 but it moves so quickly that its impossible for me to do it consistently. How is everyone else managing to get it? Its the only thing I have trouble with.

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
i dont remeber all, but u need a potion to the witch to SPOILER and go to the portal, after that u need call Alex to get gold,
something like this and go to the portal and see the amazing scene.
How do I get the potion? Everytime I go to the witch and talk to her, there isn't anything about a potion. At least not since the last time I played

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Can someone tell me if there is some kind of trick to getting the fish? I can, rarely, manage to get 1 point out of 5 but it moves so quickly that its impossible for me to do it consistently. How is everyone else managing to get it? Its the only thing I have trouble with.
It sounds like you have terrible reaction speed, so it might work out for you if you react before the shell enters the green area

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
If there is more than 1 Herobrine scene, can someone please tell me (in spoiler) how to get them, if there is only 1 scene, then please tell me that too.

Serious replies only please, I want all the scenes, the one I got this version was amazing.

Elaianor

Dec 5, 2020
really love the game, the beasti stuff looks so hot and i definitly want to see more of it. Maybe after her first time with Sparky, Alex ocasionally skips her night time blowboth and gets some fun for herself. And theTrader could have to `tend to her lama`, or even Alex and the Trader teaming up to calm the lamas down or something.
Just a few rough ideas.

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes