Mhanzel

Jan 17, 2024
I mean as it stands currently herobrine is the only one playing minecraft properly. We're over here sewing with creepers and banging endermen when herobrine is actually hunting cows for food and getting gunpowder.
and she's doing it with absolutely non disturbing methods!

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
"Herobrine has been removed"

I have seen some talk about this npc and people not liking it. Haven't played the game yet - waiting for more content - can someone tell me what the big deal was?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hornycraft [v0.21] [Shadik] - Compressed

Win/Linux [342 MB]
- - - -

Mac [315 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 29, 2019
So hey, why does one of the new included splash messages say "LGBT community — mentally ill people who need psychological help"?

The previous inclusion of that one scene with the transphobic caricature had already worried me, but I had simply hoped I was overreacting and chalked it up to Shadik being from Russia, where being LGBT is a lot less normalized.

However, if the dev is going to actively use this game as a soapbox specifically to espouse anti-LGBT rhetoric, I really don't think people should be financially supporting its development or otherwise endorsing it—especially if you're LGBTQ+ yourself like I am.

It's a real shame—I really liked this game, and have been following its development for years now.
hornycraft_lgbt.PNG

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
I'm stuck at the quest with Alex, where it just says "I should wait in my house for her." What exactly does that mean? Just stay there at the screen or what? I told her to mine some gold but so far she never returned.

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
Then it just triggers those ender doors for me, do I really need to make a new save or what?
go to your house the afternoon,midday, whatever you call it, for the first event where she will ask what ressources you need, then wait I believe 2 days or something, the event depends on which cycle of the day you are at your house, might be why you didn't see it yet

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes