Dec 4, 2019
The game has mild NTR.

Also, there's a trading card collecting minigame where you spend an emerald to get a random card.
The interaction takes about 4-5 seconds each and will run you about ~1000 emeralds to get every unique card (I currently, have spent ~950 and am still at 109/110 cards.)

I HIGHLY reccommend you either cheat your emeralds or the rarest cards and not spend hours trying to collect stupid cards.

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
I've been interested in this game for a while but the gore reviews always kind of put me off. How bad is the gore stuff and is it skippable?

Mannaten

Mar 18, 2018
I've been interested in this game for a while but the gore reviews always kind of put me off. How bad is the gore stuff and is it skippable?
I would say the gore stuff is pretty brutal, but you only see it when you do the Herobrine questline,
so it's completley skippable, you'd actually have to go out of your way to experience it.

Mannaten

Mar 18, 2018
The game has mild NTR.

Also, there's a trading card collecting minigame where you spend an emerald to get a random card.
The interaction takes about 4-5 seconds each and will run you about ~1000 emeralds to get every unique card (I currently, have spent ~950 and am still at 109/110 cards.)

I HIGHLY reccommend you either cheat your emeralds or the rarest cards and not spend hours trying to collect stupid cards.
Do you know how to cheat the cards? Because I reall don't want to spend hours just to get all the cards.

Washington404

Sep 20, 2019
Not a fan how the creeper and enderman are designed so differently compared to literally all the others, otherwise the game isn't bad so far.

3.70 star(s) 61 Votes