Identify Horror/Mystery Dating Sim/Visual Novel

pancakefancake

Apr 27, 2018
Unfortunately, the name of the game has totally left my mind. I found it about a year or so ago, it was still in development but it was listed here so people could play what they had so far. I'm really just looking for the name of the game at this point and if anyone else recalls playing it. I believe the creator's user name had rabbit or bunny in it if that helps.

The premise of the game was that your MC, with customizable gender/genitals/pronouns, is having very poor luck with love. The game as it was developed when I downloaded it was the MC going about their life and encountering creepy encounters throughout the day. One encounter was riding the bus to work, and getting creepy texts from someone claiming that they're watching you. Your MC works at a convivence if I remember correctly, or a gas station, and one of the early scenes was getting attacked at one point while closing up.

There's a side plot with a serial killer I believe, where potentially one of the MC's friends can die depending on your actions in the game. Additionally, your current boyfriend (or girlfriend, if I remember correctly, you can pick the gender of the MC's partner in the beginning) is crappy and depending on your choices in the game, if he suspects you might be cheating on him, he will immediately cheat on you with someone else and send you pictures. If you break up with him, he goes full psycho and threatens you and possibly takes you hostage.

The MC is also being stalked hence the creepy texts and depending on your choices, you might wake up in some stubbly guys basement as a sex slave?

There are a couple friend characters, one being an poc co-worker, and another being a girl that I remember specifically having an animation where she twists her hair around her finger. If I remember correctly, she had a friend who might also end up hassling the MC and end up kidnapping you?

As you can tell, there was a lot going on in this game, and I remember it being very well done even if it wasn't finished. I know so many bits and pieces but no matter what I search, I can't find it. If anyone knows this game, please reply.