Ren'Py - Horton Bay Stories - Jake [v0.4.4.2] [Lumphorn Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

opfela

So this will be a game were a lot of people are crying "hell no".
    If you do not like NTR in all its variants, you should not play this game IMO (@mods, probably best to clarify that in the overview or something).

The main plot point is, that you get cucked right at the start, and go out into the world to either find love or become someone that cucks. Along the way you will get into situations where others are treating womens as fucktoys, but I dont know if this is shown when you have NTR off. At least that is how I interpret this first episode.

Renders are okay, only the faces in some scenes could need a bit of a rework, as especially the girls scrunch their face up quite a bit sometimes.

So, if you are into NTR/Netori, this game is right up your alley.
    As I did not play the love/non NTR route, I can not comment about the implention of it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

NathanD7

What to say, what to even think. I've seen the the renders, you've seen the renders, but that's not the concern whatsoever. The renders can be looked passed, the animation can be excused. When you look at the tags you already wonder "oh boy, what the fuck is the garbled mess", and you got that right.
    I have to be honest, I saw the tags harem and ntr together and retched in my mouth, but hey tags are tags right? The dev also made certain things avoidable, such as ntr, which at first glance is amazing right? I couldn't be more wrong. Apparently you take up the perspective of a male MC, considering you have ntr turned off, this doesn't stop the dev showing you that the MC is getting cucked in broad daylight as your girlfriend get fucked in front of him by his bestfriend IN THE INTRO. Now ofcourse you can skip the intro, but remember you have ntr turned off right? but skipping doesn't mean avoidable whatsoever in this context so I don't know what to make of that.
    Say you have an open mind, like I tried to have, trust me I did try. I got past the intro. The dev tells us a story of the MC getting cucked and moving away from that place far away to go to a university. We arrive at a house where we're going to reside at for however long. Not long after we settle we learn about a perverted guy named Rupert who tried to fuck the women living in that house,(3 women and 1 other guy living there) and got kicked out, fine.
    The other guy of the house, Lucas, claims all the women as his own apparently, that's fine idc. The MC asks one of the women why Rupert the pervert got kicked out and what happened exactly, we go into a flashback where somehow the woman knows exactly what Rupert the pervert was thinking while eyeballing them, switching POV's all over the place going into his mind where he fucks all the women while cucking Lucas yadayada, whatever.
    Anyways I'm tired of this already you get the gist, terrible renders, animations, story, writing, characters. Decent sandbox though.
    But overall 1.5/10