VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Hospital Hotties [Final] [Slooty Slots]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Cloud9-Kojack

Barely a game, barely a VN. This could have been a Comic with a handful of frames, and it likely would have been better. Takes under 5mins to click through. Barely fappable.

As it barely stands, it has 1 scene with 1 choice which ultimately ends the same both ways.

There is no inflation shown, just an already inflated Ms.Cupps "receiving treatment" for her enlarged "air filled" breasts. You, the doctor, have her give you a blowjob then cum on either her tits, or in her mouth, with her sucking you off and eating your cum anyway for her "medicine". That's it. She leaves after that 'feeling better' with the same inflated tits.

Poor writing, poor game mechanics, lackluster CG.

If this was their first RnPY and is just a proof of concept that they can create a game, GOOD on them. Truely, good effort. Keep it up. You will get better.

But for those out there looking for a good bimbo themed, inflation, transformation, sex game, then move along, nothing to see here. The preview images give you about all you need to know.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Ehhh, it's less of a "minigame" and more of a short story with pictures that takes all of like 2 minutes to finish.
    There's breast inflation, some oral sex and that's basically it.
    I mean, this is the kind of thing where someone with access to Daz3D and basic knowledge of Ren'Py could make and release in one sitting.

I want to review it reasonably well for being short, simple, and with zero filler (haha implant joke), but I also want to review it poorly for being TOO short and simple.
    Eh, 3 stars, I guess.
    Probably not worth a download, though.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

cl0ckw3rk

(Final Version)

Don't bother downloading this. It's less than a minute long and pretty much only consists of the images that are shared in the OP. Maybe this just served to demonstrate some of the dev's models, but I have to judge it accordingly since it's a "complete" VN on this site.

Seriously, just download the pics in the OP and make up your own story if you want to get your rocks off.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

ding000

To each his own fetish but cmon, this game has nothing to offer and compensates this with breast size and as you can see it trying to compensate a lot.

Waste of development and waste of space, this game answers the age old question if boobs can be to big, yes yes they can, i don't find anything sexual about over sized beach balls.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

jospaghettio

Bimbo fans are served another overgenerous amount of melon in typical style from Slooty Slots. If a JJ cup girl seems dangerously flat chested to you then Slooty has you covered(smothered?) Hospital Hotties consists of only 20 images and is more a short comic scene not a game. The dev is working on Doll City which is an actual game with similar uh...assets.