Unity - Abandoned - Hot Coffee [May Build] [Hot Coffee]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

Nice start for a game but i wish you could move with the keyboard..

There are some punctuations missing as well (when people talk in their head). I know this game is on hold and is an early release but maybe too early? I mean, the only thing i saw was one CG and a guy's dick. The rest was all under development...

The game looks promising though. Hope the guy or gal who made this will return.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Katsumi-chan

This is a May Build review.

Since there isn't a lot of content still in the game yet (about 6 mins worth), this is going to be a short review.

Setting: 4/5
    The game starts with the same old trope of sexually perverted town that many many other games follow as well. I don't take this as a negative, after all the game is clearly taking some cues from Insexsity, which starts with pretty much the same pervy town trope. Unlike Insexsity, however, the dev of this promises us a game that "does not need walkthrough" to be completed. I think that's a plus for the majority.

Story: 5/5
    Our lovely protagonist just came to live to town and needs to earn some bucks. The landlord is a perversive old man (another trope right there?) that of course doubles the rent the very second day she moves in. This is setting up a very nice situation for "don't have the money/alternative paying" method from similar games.
    The protagonist gets a job at the coffee shop as a barista (clue is in the game name obviously), that the owner of is obviously in league with some shady people, and thereby her corruption starts.
    The story is unoriginal, but I like it - it's a classical choice for a reason, because it works.

Art style: 5/5
    Very very lovely! Unique- I dare say much nicer looking than insexsity (a game that many will draw comparisons). I really like the protagonist. She's cute, casual, normal, next-door girl - believable.

Content: ?/5
    Not a lot so far. Three situations - of which one is skippable if you're not paying attention. Still I am giving it the benefit of the doubt, because what we do see is pretty good.

Total: 5/5
    My opinion is that this is what Insexsity 2 should have been from the start... I also hope the developer will continue the development, and put in as much time in it as possible. That said, I am personally leery of supporting for now since there has been similar games lately which never get finished... I am hoping for a relatively quick larger update that will make the game playable for few hours, before I personally commit.

The game seemingly has a lot to offer as a possibility, and I definitely look forward to more content.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

EveMalicious

There's potential here. I like the art style, and am rather curious on what other events will be implemented; however, I'm not entirely sure if having "in development" everywhere is a good or bad thing. It's simultaneously piquing interest by the foreshadowing whilst disappointing by it highlighting just how little is actually available.

I'm still intrigued about what'll be released, though, so I guess I'll keep an eye on this one.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Aeh2Zeh

Not quite 5 stars yet but I'll rate it up just because I see the potential. Nice art style, nice animations. I'll be watching this closely. GJ and GL

Gah, need more words. it's difficult to write a sensible 200 letter minimum review sometimes.. sigh
  5. 2.00 star(s)

CassieBare

My rating is definitely affected by the lead-in of this demo: "Everything is up to your choices!"

I can't even recall a choice besides: Go directly home, Walk home manually, or Stay here...for no reason.

There's only one 'lewd' scene and it's on rails.

While the modeling is hot and has potential, it's going to take *significant* work to make this game have any depth whatsoever. I kept wondering why this wasn't a VN, since there was essentially zero choices throughout the entire demo.

It's just a demo of the model, some backgrounds, and the mechanic of walk left, walk right.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Danjuro83

Very promising game. The demo version is short but it shows the basics of the game plus one scene. I will keep an eye on this one.

The only thing I don't like is that the (sex) scenes advances automatically instead of giving the player the option to do it manually (come on dev! let us enjoy the scene ;)).
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Killerco1

For a demo, I didn't encounter a single bug and enjoyed everything that I experienced, I'm looking forward to the development of this game and can't wait to see the next release.

The only issue that I had was that the character was very slow when moving around the town, I know there is fast travel for going home and to work but if I wanted to go to the ally to check if the old fart is there I need to walk all the way home, maybe I could have gone back to the coffee shop and used the fast travel from there again but I think running would be a better solution instead of making players walk to their destination.

Overall great game and my only complaint would be how slow the player is.