VN - Others - Abandoned - Hot 'N' Juicy: Between Two Buns [v0.5] [3 Mad Triangles Software]

1. 2.00 star(s)

eman85358

Animation does a really good job for what it is but it definately is in pre-beta mode. No sex at all with your coworkers, actually there is only 1 scene per person and it is either a handy or blowjob. The one sex scene there is happens to be a dream. This is a visual novela hiding in the shell of a game. There are other locations but there is no reason to go into them. There is also this thing where you can only talk to one person a day and then you close up shop...go to sleep...wake up...go to work.........get the picture, it wastes a lot of time; thank the lord for message skip but then you miss out on some decent dialog. I won't actively watch this game but if i see it under new updates i might come back again to it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

grgrgr5

Although the artwork isn't bad, the game itself makes sure you can get no enjoyment out of it. The game is CONSTANTLY interrupted after every single action you take to show you the day ending sequence which takes about as long as the action itself. So basically 50% of this game is watching the MC say "all I can think about is burgers", going home, going to bed, waking up "time to start a new day". Then you take one action.. ONE.. and the whole night/morning thing repeats.

It's utterly unplayable.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Catwashere

For the demo it was good, i like the art and the design of the girls.
    The MC needs a little work on his penis imo.
    I do hope it is gonna be more than just clicking on one girl everyday and going home to sleep, if that is what it's gonna be i may change it to 3 stars. My rating is only based on the demo and may change in future updates.

Art 7.5/10
    Story 6/10
    Characters 7.5/10
    Sex 2/10