VN Others Abandoned Hot 'N' Juicy: Between Two Buns [v0.5] [3 Mad Triangles Software]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
patreonsize_new.png

Overview:
Hot 'N' Juicy: Between Two Buns, is a visual novel about working in a restaurant and dating girls. Our intention is to create an engaging story with great visuals and a large number of different endings and story paths. This is an 18+ game with H-scenes and adult content.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-13
Release Date: 2019-06-04
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Hot N Juicy_2018-06-28_00-00-06 (Medium).png Hot N Juicy_2018-06-28_00-01-38 (Medium).png Hot N Juicy_2018-06-28_00-02-33 (Medium).png Hot N Juicy_2018-06-28_00-03-15 (Medium).png Hot N Juicy_2018-06-28_00-06-05 (Medium).png Hot N Juicy_2018-06-28_00-06-29 (Medium).png Hot N Juicy_2018-06-28_00-15-09 (Medium).png Hot N Juicy_2018-06-28_00-15-42 (Medium).png

Last edited by a moderator:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Just a few notes: v0.3 Demo is indeed a demo; has some nice artwork, decent writing, story and character introductions, a couple brief animated H-scenes. About 15-20 minutes of gameplay in all depending on how fast you read, and since it's a demo, it's a bit grindy.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
This looks really interesting, I'll definitely keep an eye on this game. I really do hope that this project will go well, I love the art style.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Just a few notes: v0.3 Demo is indeed a demo; has some nice artwork, decent writing, story and character introductions, a couple brief animated H-scenes. About 15-20 minutes of gameplay in all depending on how fast you read, and since it's a demo, it's a bit grindy.
The artwork looks nice and animated is a plus, i'll add this to my list of games to try!
Thank you for adding it!
the Gothic girl looks cute i would love squeeze her buns and call her gwen from total drama island :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Traps and goth babies can't resist the allure, what can I say.

Reactions: bas

rektbanana

Jun 10, 2017
The time it takes to switch scenes is really long, you should be able to skip those. The 0.3 demo does not contain skipping or auto read, and there is no quicksave or quickload either. This is just a demo, so these will hopefully be added as the game is updated. Would be nice with optimization also.

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
The time it takes to switch scenes is really long, you should be able to skip those. The 0.3 demo does not contain skipping or auto read, and there is no quicksave or quickload either. This is just a demo, so these will hopefully be added as the game is updated. Would be nice with optimization also.
I don't particularly enjoy speaking up, but I feel I should add to this complaint while something can still be done about this. The demo, as it is, is really annoying to play. You get a single interaction before having to sit through the obnoxiously long "Ug, mornings" and various other transitions before getting to have another two sentence conversation that somehow takes up the entire day. Rinse and repeat, over and over. Frankly, the game would be more interesting if you took that mechanic out entirely, or at least let us decide when to end the day so we can do more before getting stuck in the monotonous transition loop.
Of course, more things to do would be nice, but having more time to do them is key here. If you are really set on having us do 1 interaction each day, then remove the transitions. Have it be a simple fade-to-black and it be the next day, rather than having us wait through the "Ug, mornings" sequence constantly.
This game has potential, but this one issue is a complete game killer. It makes the game un-fun to play because over half the time spent playing is sitting through the same boring and slow transition scenes repeatedly.

Reactions: johnconnor and bas

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
This game can use a lot of polish but so far I enjoy it. Really digging the art style and the premise it just needs a few tweeks to make it more playable.

Long pan shots are nice but they slow down the progress a lot.
The fact that there is only one choice per day is annoying but since it goes right back to the burger spot after a few slides it isn't too bad.

I look forward to this growing.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
A good start. Loved the artwork. I hope this comes about well as I think it has some great promise. A little grindy for a demo but fun none the less.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
There's definitely a lot of potential here. I like the different style of artwork, and it's cool to see an Indian girl and a punk in a game like this.

The transitions between days are really almost a game-breaker. After the first "ugh, mornings" you can simply show a black slide that says "next day" and cut out the repetition.

As you add more story and grow the game, you should consider actions that impact the restaurant's performance- customers, service, tasks... actual gameplay mechanics.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to playing this again in a few versions.

Reactions: bas
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes