VN Others Abandoned Hot 'N' Juicy: Between Two Buns [v0.5] [3 Mad Triangles Software]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
I find it funny that they are calling it V0.5 but when you start the game it clearly says "Pre Release Version 0.41"

Jan 12, 2020
Titled "Between Two Buns", but has no anal sex flag...

Sadness.
I was going to comment the exact same thing. It's like making a game called Bouncy Melons with only flat-chested heroines. I don't care that much anyway since the art style doesn't appeal to me but I'd definitely recommend the devs to change the title since it's quite misleading.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
I'm not sure if they actually added anything... after 2 years...

Oh, you can go visit a pond. Yep, great work.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It looked interesting, so I downloaded it. The artwork is rather cartoony in comparison to other games here, but fine for a 2D hentai game. It downloaded alright and plays ok. I've got to say that I've gotten very spoiled by the rollback feature in a lot of games but this one doesn't have that. The major annoyance is the "1 action/day" feature. The wake-up scene is almost longer than each day's action.

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
Update from dev website (Nov 11th):

Life has been unexpectedly busy and I am moving the game to a completely different engine in my spare time. Patreon and everything else is on haitus for now.

Reactions: johnconnor

Freddedred

Sep 24, 2020
Anyone in the thread have the patreon patti beach pic? It was on the patreon for a bit before it went down and i cant find any traces of it.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes