• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I gave it a try. My early verdict:

The good: sex scenes are great and original, I like the art as well. Nothing to say in this regard.

The meh: it's too short for being a v0.5, but it offers a fair amount of content already. The dialogue could use some work as well.

The bad: this is strictly my personal opinion, but I hate to repeat the same scenes over and over just to see a different sex scene. The content is way too sparse and requires save-scumming at every single choice. I hate this with passion because it disrupts the flow of the game and it's super boring playing this way. It gives a sense of a "make your adventure" type of play, but I don't like it because the players always end up playing all the scenes regardless.

4/5

ENVIFLOU

Aug 18, 2023
Hi! I'm the developer of this game, and I discovered this page and the presence of my latest version here... I'm glad you like the game, it took me a lot of time and effort. I've been a graphic designer for over 10 years, doing all the graphics, sounds and programming. I need your help to develop the next part of my games, which takes up a lot of my time and work. I have several jobs at the same time to be able to eat and pay my rent, and unfortunately I'm going to have to devote more time to my others activities that allow me to eat. I'd like to devote 100% of my time to developing my games, but it's very difficult, especially as my games are given away for free... I can't blame you, but please, if you want more, share my games as much as possible to find people who want to support the project. Every rating, comment and share from you can help. If you can't join me on Patreon, it would be great if you could comment and rate on my Itch.io pages, for example. Thanks for all your positive feedback, I've got to get back to work!
ENVIFLOU

ENVIFLOU

Aug 18, 2023
Those who ever traveled for a very long distances with a car in pretty much deserted areas knows how bad it can be while "holding in".

You can clearly see a perfectly portrayed situation, where a : Uses a frog position, and takes a dump.

A fun trip promising game, looks good.
Thanks, I hope I'll be able to continue it.

ENVIFLOU

Aug 18, 2023
I gave it a try. My early verdict:

The good: sex scenes are great and original, I like the art as well. Nothing to say in this regard.

The meh: it's too short for being a v0.5, but it offers a fair amount of content already. The dialogue could use some work as well.

The bad: this is strictly my personal opinion, but I hate to repeat the same scenes over and over just to see a different sex scene. The content is way too sparse and requires save-scumming at every single choice. I hate this with passion because it disrupts the flow of the game and it's super boring playing this way. It gives a sense of a "make your adventure" type of play, but I don't like it because the players always end up playing all the scenes regardless.

4/5
Thank you. Yes it's a bit short but it's already 6 months of work... and I'll have to go back to my food job to eat and pay my rent now ^^

Reactions: darlic

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Hi! I'm the developer of this game
If you are the Developer of the game plz submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck on your game Dev!

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
Yes, it's a bit short because I do everything: graphics, sound and programming. I'd like to be able to do more.
Can you make an open world style version of this game such as Summertime Saga?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote