VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Hot & Steamy Knights [v1.4] [Miel]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ive-11

i dunno for whos firstly giving a review, but as far i know like mostly japanese games is like a kinetic novel so dont get burn if theres no gameplay(no choice for mc)
    honestly i really not bother wheter this game not having much choice cuz also this is just adult games for fapping, if u really want to get quick fap so this game is recommend for u

cuz this game got very big plus, theres a voice for every char (except mc defintly) and wether the art is very solid or even i dunno maybe decent, like 720p? or maybe even can be more cuz ive tried for long time ago, but definitly this game as good as from the banners, oh theres DARK ELF its my favor girls type and maybe my fetise :3
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ChaosBoy

This game is very mixed bag to me so i will simply put cons and pros of this game:

Pros:
    + Pretty good sex scenes, not best but good.
    + Knights are pretty hot and milfy.
    + Most sex scenes end in creampie and "impregnation Wish".
    + Surprising number of "pregnant" sex scenes, in most games involving pregnancy you have mostly big sex scene with all pregnant heroines at same time at most.
    + Sex scene writing is surprisingly good, especially if you into Milfs, Male domination, soft corruption and impregnation/pregnancy.
    + In general good fap material.

Cons:
    - Game aspect of the game is absent, game mostly plays itself you ad most are click left mouse button to proceed to another dialog line similar to VN but in VN most of the time decisions that you make have some meaning, here they at most only unlock a bit different sex scenes at most.
    - Characters are in general ok, but they aren't deep they just there to provide a good fap material at most, and don't expect deep personalities, back stories etc :V
    - Game isn't shortest that I've played, and actually I was a bit surprised how long it is taking into consideration how plot quickly proceeds in this game, but still is pretty short.
    - If you ever played Japanese game in which plot only exists to provide actual sex scenes, this game takes it to another level, literally heroines fall for MC only because he has a dick :V It's actually a bit funny but still ridiculous. So don't expect and deep plot here or some deep world building.

There is also one thing that for some may be a con or pro depending on the taste. This game is highly focused around corruption and male domination, but corruption in this game is pretty much super vanilla and "soft", females are corrupted after first sex witch in theory is a rape but in game looks more as a forced sex in which heroine openly at the end admits that she loves it, and later on they are slightly humiliated by public sex and urination at most, and they all love it... so it more looks like sado-masochist relationship harem then actual corruption game in which those kinds of stuff is mostly the basic stuff that happens there.

In my opinion if you are looking for good fap material, in fantasy setting, milfs, a bit of age play, impregnation/pregnancy content and soft corruption this game is for you. If fetishes mentioned are not your thing, or you are actually looking for a game not fap material, then look elsewhere. I vote it as good game, mostly because I like those fetishes and I enjoyed myself while playing this game :)
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Game Reviews with One Han

There's no game. Might as well call this a comic or a movie, but you have two choices that don't effect plot at all. I found myself just holding the CONTROL key and watching in mild disgust as these characters urinated on themselves while making high pitched squeals.