Unity Hotel Elera [v202405252130] [Project Elera]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HotelElera-23.08.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
This game is getting further and further away from attractive to me. I'm fine with more content but honestly we need the models to be touched up and more interactivity with them. Instead we get... this cow with 6 saggy tits.

candy_69

Nov 4, 2017
Heres the demonstration on how to get the robot and parts for it.

If you dont want the pink body and desire another one from the list just try disabling and enabling the other {content group}(clone) in order to highlight and find the one you want , im pretty sure its not hard to understand how it works.

The only weird thing is that i couldnt interact with the robot's boob's. it may be because of the unity explorer or maybe thats how it was developed.
I tried to install Unity Explorer, but my game just refuses to start and crashes constantly when I start it. Is there any small instruction on how to install Unity Explorer? I would be extremely grateful

Reactions: Prospektor

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I tried to install Unity Explorer, but my game just refuses to start and crashes constantly when I start it. Is there any small instruction on how to install Unity Explorer? I would be extremely grateful
Have not tried the game, probably won't to be fair. But, for those games that require an extra step or two, check out MelonLoader and let it do the work for you. If you still need help, reply to me here and I'll do it and upload the resulting files needed.

Good luck!

Reactions: nekoryan

googlemcb

Dec 5, 2021
i had a hard time getting unity explorer to work with bepinex , i tried the github downloads but it didnt worked so in the end i had to snoop in the bepinex discord server to get my hands on new releases that were compatible with it. My only advice that i can think of would be to make sure you have the game installed in the same hard drive as your windows or if not , on your desktop (that sounds dumb i know)

Tho here are some links if they help

Reactions: candy_69

nekoryan

Jan 24, 2020
Have not tried the game, probably won't to be fair. But, for those games that require an extra step or two, check out MelonLoader and let it do the work for you. If you still need help, reply to me here and I'll do it and upload the resulting files needed.

Good luck!
Hello. It would be nice. I tried it myself (using guides from the internet), but it doesn't work.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Hello. It would be nice. I tried it myself (using guides from the internet), but it doesn't work.
Will download it now and I'll post back here with the correct information you need. It's Unity Explorer you want, right?

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Update -

For this game you need MelonLoader from GitHub here -

Launch the MelonLoader installer, and deselect "Latest" and choose "0.57", as it's the most stable.

Then download THIS version of UnityExplorer -

Then follow this >

MelonLoader:

1. Take the `UnityExplorer.ML.[version].dll` file and put it in the `Mods\` folder created by MelonLoader.
2. Take the `UniverseLib.[version].dll` file can put it in the `UserLibs/` folder created by MelonLoader.
When you've done that, launch your game as normal and wait a few moments. MelonLoader will kick in, and then UnityExplorer will launch with F7 as normal. Enjoy!

For confirmation -

1691878955899.png

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Update -

For this game you need MelonLoader from GitHub here -

Launch the MelonLoader installer, and deselect "Latest" and choose "0.57", as it's the most stable.

Then download THIS version of UnityExplorer -

Then follow this >

When you've done that, launch your game as normal and wait a few moments. MelonLoader will kick in, and then UnityExplorer will launch with F7 as normal. Enjoy!

For confirmation -

View attachment 2847187
100% (y)
Nailed it. :)

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
100% (y)
Nailed it.
I think there isn't a single Unity game I haven't managed to get this running on. Initially I had always problems, but I found that MelonLoader 0.57 or so, is the most stable. It almost guarantees a running environment. While the newer versions I would say are the latest on the market, they're not always the most stable and are often unsupported. Given the age of UnityExplorer, I doubt it will continue to run forever if it's ever to stop getting support in the near future. But for now, it's running ;-)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I think there isn't a single Unity game I haven't managed to get this running on. Initially I had always problems, but I found that MelonLoader 0.57 or so, is the most stable. It almost guarantees a running environment. While the newer versions I would say are the latest on the market, they're not always the most stable and are often unsupported. Given the age of UnityExplorer, I doubt it will continue to run forever if it's ever to stop getting support in the near future. But for now, it's running ;-)
Melon loader with the Unity explorer should be enough. Good luck to you!
(y)

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Did'nt play the game ,can'te tell you if its good or not, just watching the presentation pics made me lose one meal :s
:HideThePain:These are the most unerotic screenshots I've ever seen. :ROFLMAO: It's almost like the dev deliberately designed the graphics to be as panty-drying and dick shriveling as possible. It's not the content but the synthetic graphics themselves, which are more like a 2006 body-horror first-person-shooter than an erotic VR game.

This is like a "can you masturbate to it" challenge. I guess it could be unique as a really off-putting e-sport. :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: CeeZy

googlemcb

Dec 5, 2021
After a few years of following the progression of this game and seeing now whats behind the paywall and the people's opinion on it... i wouldnt be surprised if it gets abandoned.

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
After a few years of following the progression of this game and seeing now whats behind the paywall and the people's opinion on it... i wouldnt be surprised if it gets abandoned.
It's probably because there's too many things about it that simply don't appeal to the majority of people around. Furries are fine while feral furries tend to be a little less sought after... but this game takes the odd route of combining realistic skin/fur textures onto an anthro form. Then on top of that the whole draw with the game the last I played it was simply large insertions and annoying tasks plus running around a fairly large and empty area to complete said tasks just to get to the same interactions for a different character. Very little to no story for the effort put in by the user just for some rather basic actions. To add more there's the issue with the models only being somewhat detailed externally while the internals simply aren't there.... for a game about stuffing large objects into holes, those objects just vanishing after a certain point while inserting just takes away from the whole experience. An even worse point to that is that there is no reason behind doing any of those actions.... you don't unlock anything, there's no experience or progression outside of just skipping some text to advance to some more text to skip, and even if you want to get one of the characters off you have to put in some effort yourself pumping those large dildos manually into them (unless they finally made the automatic tool free and not paywalled) which in itself is a task due to their sizes and the toy sizes with you being normally sized. Another downfall with this is how the characters are modeled in their physics. Saggy everything simply isn't appealing to most people yet full nudity usually is. But if you remove the outfits from the characters their boobs sag worse than some massive water balloons that aren't fully filled and hanging by a nail. The cow girl in particular has her boobs immediately drop into her armpits when she's on her back which is a massive turn off to me.

Lacking variety, meaningful updates, and actual content for the effort involved by the player is what is killing this 'game'. There direly needs to be more content added that isn't painfully behind paywalls to be even slightly worth people's time and effort. This same issue happened with their other 'game' (animation viewer) in which there was some super crude looking free scenes/animations with everything else behind a paywall to even see if it was worth your while.

Overall I don't hate the game particularly... it's just that there are many aspects of it that are done counter productively to what it's wanting to be. Which is a size difference and large insertion sim. The design choice to have toys disappear after inserting a certain amount means you can't simply spread a character and watch the insertion happen as it just disappears after a short distance. You can't even effectively use your hands as only the hands themselves have collision and once you insert past a certain point the opening just closes behind it as you don't have arms. Trying to spread a character also isn't worthwhile as you are just met with a membrane with some rough texture plastered onto it to simulate some sort of depth but it has no collision and can be passed through as though it's not there at all.... so you can't even look deeply into a character if you wanted. I don't mind the design choice with the somewhat realistic textures, but they are just too saggy overall to be very appealing to me.

It really just needs an overhaul or some actual direction to the game instead of the hollow shell that it currently is now.

Reactions: googlemcb
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes