Unity - Hotel Elera [v202404182040a] [Project Elera]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Hotel Elera 2023-11-01-0340

The game is extremely laggy on my computer, way more so than any other VR game that I've tried, adult or PG. Even on the Main Menu, it is like that. I tried to reduce the graphic settings to see if that would help, but it took one billion hours just to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the Options screen. I had the joystick tilted all the way down and it scrolled down like 0.000000001 mm every minute. And for some reason the developer chose to put the Graphics settings at the very bottom, under the Audio settings. There weren't really any Graphic settings either. I disabled SSAO and Bloom and kept the graphics on High because I don't like playing games on Medium or Low graphic settings. One thing that I noticed is that when the game starts, if I am facing the cow woman, the game is unbearably laggy where it is turning black once every second. But if I look away from her, there is a lot less lag. Which is strange because there was another woman behind the front desk and if I looked at her, I didn't lag. So apparently, some models are optimized really bad so just looking in their general direction will freeze the game up every second.

The dialog was extremely infantile. I think either English is not a native language or the person could be an English speaker who just doesn't have very good creating writing skills.

I was told that I had a keycard to go to my room, but I really didn't feel like walking around the hotel trying to find my room because it was so laggy. I had no idea where my room was. I went down one hallway and just saw some doors with strange icons above them and I could not open the doors. Finally, I clicked some controller buttons and saw that I had a keycard to Room 302. I noticed an ugly elevator and I walked towards it. By the way, the entire hotel is ugly. I took the elevator up and went right, but those were rooms 310 and up. So I had to go back in the other direction. Finally, I found my room.

I went into the room and there was a horse maid cleaning. Basically a split second later, I had her on the bed naked. She had massive tits, which was nice. I tried putting my fist in her horse mouth or in her vagina, and it wouldn't let me. Then I saw the floating screen that told me that I can't access anything unless I have a Patreon activation code. And clicking on the screen forces a website open where you have to log into Patreon, and I do not have a Patreon account. This is a bit annoying. I didn't come to F95 to play Patreon locked games. And if you have a Patreon locked game on a site where almost all the content was provided for free (or pirated), the least you can do is put a warning in your game description telling us "you can't do shit in this game unless you have a Patreon account and you are a subscriber".

One thing is I didn't seem to have a torso or a penis. I was just two floating hands. There was a table nearby with a bunch of assorted dildos, but I don't understand why anyone would think that a guy would want to play a game where you only put hand held objects in another human or creature. I feel like most guys would rather have a torso and a penis and be able to have sex with their avatar's meat sausage.

The game is seriously buggy too. I closed the game from my Quest 3, and the game window never went away. I even killed the exe process in Task Manager and the window was still there. It was a bordered window, but the window was black and there was no minimize, maximize, or close buttons. Parts of the black screen were missing and I could see my desktop and other windows underneath it.

To me, this is a one star game considering it is so laggy, it is Patreon locked (without warning in the game description and on a site that mainly features 10 billion free or pirated games), no penis or torso, and serious bugs like game windows not disappearing after exiting the game. Oh, and don't forget the bad dialog and the really bad looking hotel where every door and hallway looks the same.

I won't be downloading future versions of this, mostly because the player character has no torso or penis, it is Patreon locked, and it is too laggy for me. Even zombie FPS VR games and some other adult Daz3D VR games didn't lag as bad as this game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Fappingfox

When I first saw this game when it first released, I thought it was kinda interesting. Looked like it had potential. There wasn't much content, and after all this time, not much has changed. Minimal real interactions, still limited to using toys on the characters that are rather jank.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

NRY32

This deserves more attention, it's quite good for a game with only 10 reviews. Definitely needs more work and I'm sure the devs know that. The English isn't great but it's passable, and some more graphics options would be nice.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jordi77

I'm aiting for a sound only now. Never saw something like this! Fisting fans - welcome. Spend few hours in game. Even with my cardboards it's pretty fun to mess in game. I wanted game to have more intricate seductive scenes, but game still cool as it is.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

eggmqster

It's alright. if you enjoy shoving toys into women and nothing else, then this game is for you. there's a lot of toys, and the bodies react decently, but there's really not much variation. absolutely no sound as well, even though this game has been out for a WHILE. the VR controls are also pretty bad. ALTHOUGH, there's plenty of potential here.

TLDR: if you enjoy using toys, that's all this game has for now.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1565443

Quite an impressive game for a relatively new project (I assume). The performance is quite impressive. I'm able to pull off 120+ FPS, more than other VR titles, let alone other titles in this genre...

The game is currently very basic as of 22-07-09 build. It's just three characters, a bunch of toys, a bit of clothing customization and a lot of walking. But the physics are impressive, very stretchy. I'm not sure whether there is another game where you can stuff multiple toys up one hole. So far it's just a "stuff some toys" simulator with no sound, just a facial reaction.

Honestly, this project has a lot of potential. The framework is there, it now just needs to be filled with stuff. I am hoping for this to receive some first-person interactions (such as Some Modeling Agency). If this continues to be developed, adding content without compromising on this absolutely impressive performance, this is definitely going to be one of the best VR games out there.

P.S. Originally wanted to give 4 stars, but just because this has keyboard + mouse controls, this obviously warrants for a 5 star rating
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Wired_Layer52

a very good game that does not require a large configuration (without VR) of the possibility asser pushed and frequent updates. I don't know where the story and the game play are taking us, but I can't wait to see what's next.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

zettle69

Walking simulator with physics-based toy stuffing.

Pros:
    - plunging big toys into women (if you are into that)
    - unique character design (if you are into that)
    - performance is okay
    - controls during intercourse are decent

Cons:
    - there is no gameplay. it's a walking simulator with fetch quests.
    - only two characters: large horse woman, or large cow woman. if you are not into large women with hooves, this isn't for you.
    - no real intercourse, only toying.
    - graphics are fairly basic. characters look like plastic, no fur sim.

As of version 2021.10.19, there really isn't a lot here. It's a light tech demo at best. There is no "game" here apart from clicking through dialogue and going from A to B. If you find Visual Novels combinded with holding W compelling, you probably won't mind this.
    I really don't see where this project is supposed to end up. If this is supposed to be a VN or Dating Sim, then there really is just not enough of it here, even if it is at an early stage. If the developer wants to make a game about seducing a cow, then that's fine. But right now it's just clicking through linear dialogue without choices, fetching an item, and hoppla, there she is, spreading her legs on your bed.
    If the focus is supposed to be on the sex, then that needs to be gamified a lot more. You could either make it a trainer where you slowly have to ease the partner into the more hardcore stuff, or you could go with the Rack route and make it about figuring out what the partner likes and dislikes.
    Just adding different clothing for the characters or more toys is not enough. There needs to be some serious work put into the core.

Also, to any developer out there reading this: please, for the love of god, turn off mouse smoothing! It's terrible!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

gunabille

I'm not a fan of the furry part, but it does not bother me as I have been searching for this kind of game since a lot of time ! it is quite early project yet but the work done is really great (not for everyone tastes tho).

Fans of siswet and this kind of actress will love this game.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

syvulpie

It could be better, it has no direct indication where you're meant to go. (see

CONS:
    1. The movement is SO SLOW that it's not even funny.
    2. You can't use the toys (yet) on the characters.
    3. I trekked all over the hotel to find the room you're meant to go (this was without rotating with joy sticks-- which you cannot do-- see 4.).
    4. You struggle to rotate with the joy cons. It's not easy.
    PROS:
    1. It's really impressively built but, again, the map could be a bit smaller.
    2. Models are really great to look at, breasts are nicely detailed.
    3. Great lighting.
    Please work more on the game and remake the map, it's really impossible to navigate where to go.

Maybe just make it have less rooms or have no level loads, or just make the room where you're meant to go have a signifier like an arrow pointing down to it.

Giving it a 3 star for now. It has potential, just need MORE WORK.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

(Redoing my review again, as it's been a while. Lowering to "2.5" stars, rounding down this time.)

As always, it's a janky mess.
    The biggest problem the game has is that the dev isn't a 3D modeler and wants help with that aspect to create some characters that can flexibly do all the things the game needs them to, but I'm pretty sure most 3D modelers would be turned off by the game's art style, as most of the dev's quoted estimates for the character models are crazy high, which makes me think they're raising prices as to avoid making them.
    (The characters in the game look straight-up like someone's legitimate attempts to make a real half-breed between a horse, a half-breed with a cow, and a half-breed with a wolf, but it's not in the cute way, so the characters all look like greasy abominations, like they were made by someone who *isn't* a furry and wanted an honest attempt at making characters that look like furries probably would IRL... but none of them have actual fur, it's some greasy texture that is actually slightly nauseating to look at.)

Anyway, as for the game itself, you walk into the hotel, talk to the receptionist that looks like a parody of an anthro horse made by someone making fun of furries, then get your key and go to your room, where a second(?) horse woman that looks the same is cleaning your room and strips for you and you can stick sex toys into her.
    After that, you can explore the hotel, which consists of the shopping floor (paid with real money, mostly), and you eventually meet the cow and the wolf women.
    The cow is unlocked with a fetch quest that makes you go up and down the hotel, walking back and forth, and the wolf is the same way, except the macguffin she wants is slightly less obvious to find.

Sex in the game isn't a thing, you just stick toys into the girls' massively oversized pussies and asses (and regular sized mouths... okay, well maybe they're all little big too, especially with the wolf), and watch them... pee? I don't know if it's supposed to be cum, but it just looks like pee, TBH.
    Also, you have to do the toy thrusting manually, the automatic thrusting is done through a paid (real money) tool.

Definitely writing this review too long, so I'll drop my biggest pet peeve:
    The belly bulge mechanic is pretty neat, it bulges the belly if you stick a large toy in there, sure, but it's just done through a really basic effect and isn't dynamic at all.
    What I'm saying is that if you insert a toy and try to wiggle it around, the belly remains stationary, a pillar rising from her gut.
    The worst part about this is that there's a Halloween "sex toy" that just spawns a ton of tiny jack o lanterns inside her womb and makes her birth them, but with all those pumpkins in there, there's just a tall, narrow pillar in her belly, like there's a huge horse cock in there and not a ton of little pumpkins, it just looks absolutely comical.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

wrotik002

wow, if you work on the game, it will be the best (for sure). So far, I expect a lot of content from the game, as do other people who follow your game as much as I do. So lift up your sweet ass and make a really cool game.<3
  13. 5.00 star(s)

MaitrePanda

Honestly if this game continue to develop it will become a really great game, i hope i will, 3d physics, bit of deformation with big toys, a sandbox with toys, an alpha build but great start. Now it need sound , for me it will be a huge thing to add but it will add a lot to the game. Really great game but alpha