4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
cover.png

Overview:
Managing a intergalactic hotel is not that easy: you have to interact with different people from different planets. Luckily you don't have to, you're just an office boy, so have fun with your 0 responsabilities job.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-21
Release Date: 2020-05-30
Developer: SoftDream co. - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

567297_soeki_dinner01.png 567298_KV31.png 567296_PHOTO_KIRIA.png 567294_KV21.png 567293_findpanty.png

Last edited:

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
I feel like this guy starts developing a new game every week and the next week abandons it to start a new one.
This has to be at least the 4th game I've seen with this same artists unmistakable style.
I really wanted to delete the walking simulator style

Reactions: Spuckspast

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
I really wanted to delete the walking simulator style
Still not the best way to really get fans and a steady following. A bit sad too, considering I liked the premise from "Are you a wizard" and now it's probably dead.

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
I feel like this guy starts developing a new game every week and the next week abandons it to start a new one.
This has to be at least the 4th game I've seen with this same artists unmistakable style.
Yes, the jumping from concept to concept is starting to get the dev a bad name instead of a fanbase i dare say.
Being a lonely developer I've always had to deal with the games alone (except for the art), this meant programming and writing the game at the same time which, you'll agree, is no easy task. Because of this, I've always tried to engineer my way towards a more sustainable game design, but that of course implied various attempts in order to get to the most fitting solution for me. I agree that I probably should have tried to figure it out alone, without publishing anything before, and for that I apologize, but It's also true that a good amount of feedback is also necessary to understand where to put more effort and how to improve on the aspects that are lacking. I guess I should have fleshed out my intentions better, that's for sure. Anyway, I'm positive this is it, I'm gonna keep developing this game since I've finally reached my comfort zone with it (and if you don't want to believe me, it's completely fine.)

Please forgive this wall of text

zyxxz

Aug 31, 2017
What's more, this dev has changed his name several times as well. Just to avoid all the bad reputation his previous name had gained. He's doing this just to scam more people into his patreon, but he never delivers and then switch to a new account.

Reactions: YayaSHIRO

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Being a lonely developer I've always had to deal with the games alone (except for the art), this meant programming and writing the game at the same time which, you'll agree, is no easy task. Because of this, I've always tried to engineer my way towards a more sustainable game design, but that of course implied various attempts in order to get to the most fitting solution for me. I agree that I probably should have tried to figure it out alone, without publishing anything before, and for that I apologize, but It's also true that a good amount of feedback is also necessary to understand where to put more effort and how to improve on the aspects that are lacking. I guess I should have fleshed out my intentions better, that's for sure. Anyway, I'm positive this is it, I'm gonna keep developing this game since I've finally reached my comfort zone with it (and if you don't want to believe me, it's completely fine.)

Please forgive this wall of text
From what I've seen on your game threads that did gain traction. You had several posts and replies even some gave direct and constructive criticism. You admit to having difficulties programming alone, this is not the audiences' fault nor their responsibility. If you have a problem with a lack of drive to see a project through, you can't blame that on 'not getting enough feedback'. When from what I can see you get ample feedback, and then you don't ask further questions if you need more feedback to engage your audience. On some of your games you've garnered genuine interest, then people hear nothing from you for months and another game pops up without you announcing the previous one abandoned. Leaving your audience feeling betrayed, lost and very insecure in investing their emotions into your work.

TL;DR Stop blaming other people when the decision to continue or abandon a project is squarely on your shoulders.

Reactions: Gabaw and Mystocat

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
What's more, this dev has changed his name several times as well. Just to avoid all the bad reputation his previous name had gained. He's doing this just to scam more people into his patreon, but he never delivers and then switch to a new account.
Lol, what? I work hard every Month to release something for my patrons, I’m Not scamming anyone. I’ve just found a plugin to use busts so I decided to remove the little pixelled man that lots of people critisized in my previous games. Anyway this is our discord , I hope it works properly

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
From what I've seen on your game threads that did gain traction. You had several posts and replies even some gave direct and constructive criticism. You admit to having difficulties programming alone, this is not the audiences' fault nor their responsibility. If you have a problem with a lack of drive to see a project through, you can't blame that on 'not getting enough feedback'. When from what I can see you get ample feedback, and then you don't ask further questions if you need more feedback to engage your audience. On some of your games you've garnered genuine interest, then people hear nothing from you for months and another game pops up without you announcing the previous one abandoned. Leaving your audience feeling betrayed, lost and very insecure in investing their emotions into your work.

TL;DR Stop blaming other people when the decision to continue or abandon a project is squarely on your shoulders.
Also, when in my post did I blame anyone other than me? I'm just blaming myself for not having spelled out my intentions, feedback was just the motive that brought me to post games on the forum, but the users have always been very punctual in their criticism.
As for the inconsistency, I've already explained the reason in the previous post, and I don't want to repeat myself. But, just to make things even more clear, it was not the audience's fault. Just mine.
I can't say much other than I'm sorry, but please let's not misunderstand my words.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes