RPGM - Abandoned - Hotel Nova [v0.7] [SoftDream co.]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Time to go mobile

Based on the 0. 2 release.

The game as it is now is pretty cool, it's honestly something you don't see too often and the way it's been done using rpg maker instead of other softwares more suited for the task is commendable to say the least (I suppose you don't want to let go of the possible traditional applications of the software when needed). The idea of having small runs is intriguing, and the quantity content is decent so far, the art is solid as always, and I can see the improvement from the artist involved. A particularly positive note goes to an unexpected humor defining all the smaller "farming" events, it's definitely something that kept me hooked and put a smile on my face.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jyk

It's pretty good for the first version (0.2) : there is a good amount of content, nice characters, art is a little questionable for certain scenes but it's definitely not bad, an interesting concept for gameplay, and the main theme is quite original. The main thing I am annoyed about is the lack of ability to save (which I assume will be added when there is more content) and there is no ability to go back so every time you make a mistake or finish one story you have to restart and go through the tutorial/questionnaire again. Also - it's almost impossible to get a good ending without using "H" as you don't have enough time to shore up enough stats to get lucky, and even when you know what you need and how to get it - it still heavily relies on luck as you may get a point to int when you need it to go to creativity. Other then that, great first version and I look forward to more!