• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hottest Sisters (Poll)

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
1. Gwen from Sister, Sister, Sister
2. Mia from View of family
3. Tracy from Dreams of Desire

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, just leaving this here (didn't want to start a new thread). Hayley (American Dad) has never looked so hot as in her videogame appearance... well maybe but I don't have an example at the moment.

videogamehayley.jpg

If that outfit isn't fanboy service, I dont' know what is...

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
1. Alice BB
2. Lisa BB
3. Mia View of Family

Gotta say though, this line up goes to show just how much better quality the BB girls are.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
while a lot of the models are hot the real let down here is that there are so many that are just called "Sister"

1-Alice BB, all of the BB chars are pretty good except Max and renders are top notch, though i have issues the hair used on Kira looking plasticy
2-Alice DoD, Also great renders in almost all cases
3-Sister Superpowered, more to do with how she is written than the actual model.

spainhorse

Apr 29, 2017
Tracy -

Alice -

Christine -

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Mia from View of Family is hands down my favorite model of any game I've played. She's so fucking cute, and the body is nothing to scoff at, whats better is she services my zettai ryouiki fetish with her long black socks... Seriously, Mia hands down.

Alice from Dreams of Desire is my second choice. She's fucking sexy all the way, and just cute enough to give her an edge.

My third isn't on your list though. Its the youngest sister from A Perverted Family. She's a fucking cutie, and the devious look she gets on her face when she is thinking dirty is all I need in life.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
1) Older Sister the Artifact
2) Sister Incest Adventure
3) Lil Sister the Artifact
I love these families.

Big Brother have very beautiful sisters but the game is really shitty... grind 24/7
That's why they fly out in the selection.

Where is the vote for the mothers I have a new one!
|
|
\/​

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
1) Older Sister the Artifact
2) Sister Incest Adventure
3) Lil Sister the Artifact
I love these families.

Big Brother have very beautiful sisters but the game is really shitty... grind 24/7
That's why they fly out in the selection.

Where is the vote for the mothers I have a new one!
|
|
\/​
Lol, the similar thread right below this post box has the Hottest Mom poll.

Sadly, as well written as those girls are, I find all of them to be butterfaces. Still recommend them as good incest games, but they aren't my favorite.

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
1) Dana -
2) Caroline -
3) Julie -