AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Creator is active and listens to specific requests highly advice to follow him on patreon.
I actually pledge "beach belle" because the dev is so responsive to questions.

Upcoming exclusive NTR content for Angela will be available soon!

I also plan to do "Paradise Goddess" pledge in the future once I seen more girls and their scenes. Dev knows I like "miss Ling" the teacher and "Yuri".

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The plot of the Hottest Summer game revolves around the transformation of the main character, Sam, from a weak individual to a strong and resilient man. Throughout the story, Sam grapples with the effects of his childhood traumas, which have caused him to lose faith in his ability to stand up against bullies.

As players progress through the game, they are presented with choices that will shape Sam's character and destiny. It is important to carefully consider these choices, as they may not always lead to the expected outcomes.

One example of this is the option to offer Angela as a sacrifice to the bullies in order to avoid being beaten. However, players can later choose to warn Angela about the bully, leading to a non-NTR (non-cuckoldry) route. On the other hand, choosing to confront the bullies head-on may result in an NTR event, as Sam lacks the necessary strength. Ultimately, the game offers two distinct paths: one where Sam remains a weak loser (NTR route) and another where he becomes a strong individual who achieves his goals.

In Hottest Summer, there are multiple supporting characters who play significant roles in shaping Sam's life. Regarding the inclusion of a scene involving Uncle's dark desires and masturbation, I would like to clarify that the intention was not to incorporate an incest storyline into the current plot. Instead, Uncle's character serves to illustrate his inappropriate desires for the girls in the house, thereby supporting the overall narrative and enhancing the seductive portrayal of Riona and Juno.
This is simply a visual novel game, so you are just like watching a movie in which you can make your own choices. For those who are interested in incest, the incest route may be released later as a side story or exclusive episode depending on the requests of players.

Currently, the interaction between characters may be weak, but I believe it's acceptable for most players since I'm not aiming for an epic story. However, I will make efforts to improve this aspect in future updates.

The game is set in an Asian environment, which may lead some players from Western countries to find certain aspects ridiculous from their perspective. In some Asian countries, there are private schools that specifically target elite individuals. These schools offer not only a good education but also a favorable environment for the students' future. The reputation of graduating from such schools holds great value for parents, and they have high expectations to maintain the school's prestige.

While this may seem ridiculous from a Western cultural standpoint, it's important to understand that it resonates with the aspirations for power, wealth, pride, and reputation that are prominent in some Asian societies. Even though black magic, succubus, and flying characters are elements that we can accept in a game, I believe that the plot of my game is still acceptable. This is just a game, after all, and it is meant to let our dark desires run wild. So, don't take it too seriously and just enjoy the game.

Since English is not my native language, I understand that there may be some inconvenience with the writing and dialogue in my game for certain players. I want to assure you that I am aware of this issue and I am committed to finding a solution to improve it in future updates. Thank you for trying out the game, and I hope you can find entertainment and fulfillment within its unique world.
So, in the end, can all sex scenes where the MC doesn't participate, even of side LIs or characters, be avoided?

nazzo

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2018
This fix has greatly compressed the entire game. I have converted the images into webp format to reduce their size. The fix involves replacing two scenes from the original game.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Since there is no WT at this time i would need a few hints to avoid falling on a non-NTR path. I want to play the game on NTR path ONLY. Can anybody tell me how to avoid non-NTR? :)

Reactions: GGGanon and Feyd
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes