Sep 12, 2023
If it's not sarcasm, developers bump up their age to get around Patreon's crappy policies when it comes to minors.
Alot of loli/shota devs simply get around that by not putting direct dl links on their Patreon page and just tell subs to go to their sub-only Discord for links and warning them to not sub if they can't use Discord for whatever reason and leaving out the stuff Patreon doesn't like in their page description. Same for incest and everything else. That's been a reliable work-around since 2017, other than going to the touble of making decensor patches or simply moving to SS or BB and giving Patreon/Steam/whoever else the middle finger (which is what every potential sub and dev should do anyway).

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
One of my favorite threads. I enjoy reading reviews that complain about the English and grammar and have English and grammar errors in that very same review. Keep those coming! :ROFLMAO:

If you are going to write a review and expect people to take your review under advisement, the least you could do is check your review for glaring mistakes and unrealistic expectations.

If the game continues to progress at a decent clip, I will write a review. Reviewing a visual novel or game in the early stages of development seems a bit premature.

raijinn0

Dec 25, 2022
Just curious if anyone know how to get the 2nd page 2nd row 3 pic of the gallery?

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
nazzo is there any possibilty for you to add a rename mc option in later updates? Also I understand ntr is avodiable that's really good to hear but is the content heavily favor ntr? Like there are couple games which ntr is avodiable but that's like an illusion because if you avoid it you acoid 70-80% of the sexual content. I hope yours isn't like that. If it's non-ntr heavy or at least balanced I would like to try the game

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
nazzo is there any possibilty for you to add a rename mc option in later updates? Also I understand ntr is avodiable that's really good to hear but is the content heavily favor ntr? Like there are couple games which ntr is avodiable but that's like an illusion because if you avoid it you acoid 70-80% of the sexual content. I hope yours isn't like that. If it's non-ntr heavy or at least balanced I would like to try the game
The game is heavily NTR oriented. There is one non-NTR route but it is hard to find without a Mod, so I've made one, you can find it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hottest-summer-v0-3-walkthrough-multi-mod-murraymods.180101/
The mod adds an option to change the MC name but you have to start a new game.

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

Shippudn

Aug 24, 2017
Full gallery save? Dont want to spend 30min looping for a few scenes that im not sure how to trigger

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes