Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1703525715634.png
As you can see .. even MC sleeping means some guy we know nothing else about, other than he is the bully of MC,
that guy will fuck some broad - so far this game is NTR with little to none actual story or anything really:
Option 1 - study and nobody will advance either;
Option 2 - go browse the internet and some nobody will fuck some broad;
Option 3 - sleep and your bully will fuck your love interest.
I would like to ask before playing this game. Is it possible for me to have the option for my character to not trigger the NTR scene, avoid it, or take another route? Or is this game only NTR game?
You can play to try and ruin the plans of all the antagonists of smashing the babes, but you will not have any sexy time yourself - so far this game is MC being the fly on some bully wall.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
nazzo

Hey, check your code for the mom going to Principal's place in the evening. It still triggers if mom_wong_path == False + angela_path == false. It makes no sense since mom never talked to the principal.

Reactions: nazzo

Jason5089

Apr 21, 2020
View attachment 3203885
As you can see .. even MC sleeping means some guy we know nothing else about, other than he is the bully of MC,
that guy will fuck some broad - so far this game is NTR with little to none actual story or anything really:
Option 1 - study and nobody will advance either;
Option 2 - go browse the internet and some nobody will fuck some broad;
Option 3 - sleep and your bully will fuck your love interest.

You can play to try and ruin the plans of all the antagonists of smashing the babes, but you will not have any sexy time yourself - so far this game is MC being the fly on some bully wall.

how to open this hint choices

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what I don't like about this game is that the bad dues can do anything and get away with it.
I mean, come on, who can force girls to get molested without consequences? sure it can happen in specific situations but here it seems to happen all the time.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah this an NTR game first. The non-ntr is the after thought. If you don't believe me unpack the game and look at the images. lol
I'll just put it on ignore. I'm not going to be treated like a step-child. lol

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes