VN - Ren'Py - Hotwife Ashley [Ch.6 v0.4] [respirit]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jawanaut

I liked the story. There were a few bizare parts. She goes too fast and the MC doesn't really play a part. The blonde friend is hotter than Ashley too. Art is not all that bad. The story works, would be better with some tweaking. Slow burns are always better than quick to the punch. Build the story a little more. I mean, she can still be a slut without flying off the handle and getting fucked by anyone who's willing right away.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Solufain

hotwife ashley is a game just like my dreams. a unique piece for those who love fantasies like ntr and cuck. if it continues like this, it is a candidate to be one of the best games of this genre. i hope it continues like this. excellent.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

supernova874

They story (as a story) maybe great but classic idea , but the game is boring , since is locked behind a Subscription (Patreon only content) so it isn't something worth playing also not worth paying for , since there is no respect from the programmer for the Player .Many people would be Patrons of him if it wasn't so locked and be able to really play the game to form a attraction to it... To bad i had hi hopes for this...
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Lammchawp

This game is definitely only going to appeal to NTR/Cuck fans and for all intents and purposes feels more like a female corruption/protag game.

I understand what the dev is trying to do here, and he has some hits and misses with the story that can't seem to decide which co-protag is in the driver's seat.

As others have said, the execution is hit and miss, and if the dev showcases a strength here, it's in pacing the rate of Ashley's descent into hotwifery.

As others have stated, the bulk of the "good" content is hidden behind a paywall, which is an understandable, if regrettable deployment choice as I personally find it difficult to decide if the patron content "juice" is worth the squeeze.

The dev also made a design choice that I personally found frustrating in this last update: Many Ren'Py players have their own preference on scene transitions (dissolve or instant) but Respirit has put a 2-3 second dissolve between individual image files which feels frustratingly long. Whether this was designed to force the player into a perception of increased playtime/content delivered per update, or is just the dev's personal preference I won't speculate on, however I immediately edited the extended dissolves out of the script file so I could play without beating my keyboard to death.

Story : Standard, nothing to set it apart
    Art: Average to below-average with some consistency issues
    Dialogue: Average (Engrish and some awkward phrasing)
    Fapability: Not rated. Fap scenes mostly paywalled
    Quality: QC appears minimal, but no errors. Production values are generally below average.
    Potential: Decent, if the quality improves with experience.

I'm awarding 3/5 for now, as I hope the dev continues with his project and improves. I'll edit the review up or down every few updates based on the trend I see.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

grizzlydaddy

Promising start. I liked the fact that the wife is not some kind of generic model wife IMO. I also like the MC directly witnessing his wife intercourses. Spoiled by the Patreon exclusive content though.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

fitgirlbestgirl

Game version: [Ch.3 v0.8]

There's the core of a decent game here, if you are into NTR/cuckolding, but the execution is incredibly amateurish and detracts from the experience. Render quality varies wildly, most look pretty good but every few renders you get one that's atrocious, with fucked up lighting or people with completely unnatural looking skin colors.

The writing is another aspect that brings it down, the dialogue is pretty Engrish and devoid of much character, the game would benefit from some editing. It's also structured pretty badly when it comes to choices and insists on putting you through useless "you went to work, nothing happened" transitions constantly.

If the dev can make the render quality more consistent and improve the script we could have something pretty good here, but putting in paywalled content is a big yikes, especially when your whole game has like 4 sex scenes and 2 of them are "Patreon exclusives." I'm not a fan of extra in-game content for patrons in the first place, but to do it this early on and with such a mixed quality game is really not a great recipe for growth.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

tillsb

Boring content, paywall lock on content. I just text skipped through after about 10 minutes and deleted. No real value to me. It has potential but I don't know that it will be realized. I would love for it to be worth paying for because the visuals are decent but without having the content it's hard for me to make it seem worthwhile.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

satan1972

Ch3 .08 Public Review

Decent renders, not much of a story, more of a cuckold simulator than anything else (especially the public version).

Best content, as of this review, is locked behind his patreon version. Out of 3 new scenes the one we get to see is just a bad handjob scene with optional cuck cum kiss ending.

I'd steer clear until someone can upload his patreon content (thats if he has any patreons with this stunt).
  9. 2.00 star(s)

matroxmtx

The game doesn't have the best graphics, I guess you could say that because of that the main girl is more realistic as she is not a DDD bimbo, even tho I like DDD bimbos I appreciate the change.

Your decisions are mostly if you wanna watch a scene or not, except for those scenes that are only for patreons, I mean, I am no developer and I could be wrong but I think you should first show the good stuff of your product and then look for support and not the other way around.

The game works very good with the kinks that are meant to be in this type of games , good ntr content, but not the best out there.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

JamesS12

If NTR and other tags suit you, this is the game for you. I loved it!

Although the introduction is a bit long, the events happen very quickly and really exciting and beautiful events happen to you. The choices in Chapter 3 are so detailed and wonderful, I loved the detail of the choices. I also noticed that the quality of the renders is getting better and better, the renders in Chapter 3 are very nice. Ashley is a very attractive woman. As I wrote in the comment, children who did not look up from the computer criticized Ashley's appearance. Guys, this is what a standard and beautiful woman looks like in real life. Not like barbie like other bimbos. People need to understand that.

Only the communication part could be improved a bit more. That would be my only criticism.

I wonder where it will go and I will continue to follow this game. As I said, if NTR and other tags suit you, this game is for you.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

blackmask_35

locked content in the main story is not a good idea and makes it as you are just wasting your time,if you want to try that you should lock variations of a scene or completely different side content exclusively made so that it does not butt in the main stuff
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Bare_bi

I did like this start on the game but I do have a softspot for this type of game. There could be some enhancements in the communication ( I would love to help the developer expand this) The graphics are good, animations as well. I like the pace of the action as well.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

smithjohnsonian

I'm going to cautiously give this a good rating. The game is good, the renders are good. Not a lot of action but I expect more will be added soon. I know how difficult making a game is, so I appreciate the dev working on it in their free time. A tiny improvement I'd like to suggest is the option to hide the text box UI that blocks the image. That's it from me! Hope this game does well!
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

The whole NTR story made me interested in this one but the art is not that great. I mean, it seems this game started being developed this year, so low quality art isn't really something that can be ignored. Story really seems good, but so far there's not enough gameplay to make it good.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

FartingRainbows

For [v1.0]
    Played this for the love of [Cuck] and [BBC].
    = Most people would agree that the supposed "Hot Wife" (Ashley) is not hot at all - nowhere near a magazine page candidate. The Dev's delusions of seeing Ashley as being "Hot" got me worried about the looks of the MC, BBCs, and NPCs - and I wasn't wrong when I played it :c
    = Even though you get to write your name, you don't even get to see yourself, not even in the dialog boxes "O_O" Oh wait, you do get to see the lower portion of yourself when the 'wife' sucks and pulls you off - and again with little cock syndrome, ugh.
    = There is only 1 BBC with extremely dry skin and of Zimbabwe origins - the darkest skin shade.
    BBC's cock honestly looks like a stick of charcoal, also too dry.
    Ashley used a black dildo - pulls it out dry.
    The only body fluid you get to see is from MC blowing.
    = 2 Chapters - both very short - story can be clicked thru in just under 5 minutes flat.
    = I didn't really bother reading the dialog because most VN's are too wordy, and although I like reading (for educational purposes), I don't find it to be "Fun" unless it has a good punchline at the end. And so I'm glad I didn't read it because the pictures don't make up for the excessive reading. There was just one scene with Ashley on the couch, a few words were exchanged and then it was off to bed and straight to work the next, that repeated a few times = days go too fast in this with too many boring bits in between "O_O".
    = Most times when a choice appears, there is only 1 choice, so it's not really a choice but really just letting you know where the MC is going next. VN is more Kinetic than choice driven.
    BBC stories have been very popular on the 'net for many years, but it seems there's been a recent influx of Dev's trying to cash-in on the stories now and they fail miserably.
    Still the best [Cuck] game is 'The Adventurous Couple', and the best [NTR/Cheating] game is 'Angelica's Temptation From The Beginning'. - both VN's found in F95.
    Unless the Dev improves on the story and visuals, I don't see myself redownloading this even when it's complete. First impressions last, and at the moment.. there's nothing to see here! ;)
    Rating.... 1/5: Dev needs to pull up their socks, put game onhold to go read the juicy Cuck by BBC stories free for anyone to read on the 'net.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

rlreddit86

Enjoyable game, dev did a good job cleaning up the renders with this latest update. I wish more devs would come out with games like this, as even though the no NTR screamers seem to be plentiful, there is a bunch of us that love it.

Updating my review. I very much enjoyed this game when it came out. It was a fun take and I thought it had a lot of potential. Which it still might. But now everything that was potentially good about this game, has turned bad. I'm not going to fault on anyone for trying to make money, but hiding things behind a paywall completely just isn't for me. I don't mind what a lot of patreon devs do and have bonuses and early releases for patrons etc. But completely hiding content isn't cool. Taking away a few stars.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Dgunslinger

The good
    Premise - unfortunately, thats all

The BAD
    Zero character building
    A good pace with no grind is good, but this title attempts to travels at lights peed with a broken hyperdrive!
    barely any option to speak about
    render quality is REALLY POOR

I like NTR games, but this looks like a cheap copy of "The Adventurous Couple (TAC)", which is a GREAT GAME
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Legate12

A promising start, renders a little bit grainy but i'm sure it will improve over time.
    Female model looks unique.
    There is no grind, which is always nice.
    Content is enough for first release.
    Writing is good.
    Character development is a little bit low but has an interesting story and looks promising for the future chapters. I'm sure NTR lovers will like this game.

Good luck to dev. I will be supporting him.
    We will watch your career with great interest..
  19. 2.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game is:
    Update.......
    Hotwife Ashley [Ch.3 v1.0 Public]
    Bringing out something that wants you to pay to show extra scenes is for me a no go,
    Played this Public Release but with no Sex scenes,why even release it,can`t even say that I liked this release because nothing really happend in this version,can`t say if something happens in the Patreon version either.

Pros:
    -Nice Renders
    -Nice Story
    -Nice Start
    -Long Game Play
    -No grinding

Cons:
    -Renders are sometimes a Little Grainy

Conclusion:
    Nice story and pretty good length of the Gameplay.
    Not much happening yet with the story at Ch.1 but I believe its a pretty good start.
    Still good for downloading to see something about the Background story.

worth the download I believe.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

nifty_ape

Game mechanics: Its a V0.1 so theres no need to judge harsh about few choices or story branches. My guess is, there wont be many different paths, but thats okay.

Renders: The Wife looks different in almost every scene. First like a pretty ripe MILF, next scene in underwear like an older teen. The masseur looked pretty wierd, especially the lips. Others are ok.

Story: I really do like, how the wife takes control. And personally I love the faster pace. But I think the creator will get problems to continue the speed without repeating stuff (storywise and sex scenes). By the behaviour of the wife, I could definitely imagine light femdom and sissy content for the future. I wouldnt mind at all!