4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Promo4.png

Overview:
Hourglass is a somewhat classic take on the RPG Genre of RPG Maker. The player will have to navigate multiple stats of Strength, Charisma, Dexterity and Intelligence to determine how you can advance quest, dialogue, events or even having access to CG. On your journey your player character will meet many heroine that will join you on your journey to achieve your quest! . Other than the main heroine , the main character can also "interact" with other female character that exist on every town!

The combat system use a Stamina system where your attack will cost stamina, and you will need to manage it to achieve victory in combat. Attributes also play a role in damage calculation in combat so you also need to be wary of that! Weapons are specific to certain attributes(Ex. sword and axe will use Strength while dagger will use Dexterity).

Thread Updated: 2021-10-14
Release Date: 2021-10-14
Developer: HuntaMann
Censored: No
Version: 0.24
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*
Extra:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

scr1.png scr2.png scr3.png scr4.png scr5.png scr6.png Scr7.png scr8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Screenshot #5 is creepy. It's not just her eyes, it's everything about it. Like, not just a "I hypnotized this poor girl and now I'm gonna rape her"-creepy.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: crookscomp

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Real nice game. The art on girls is decent with some issues on some scenes like perspective on sieg rape scene, breasts are odd looking with innkeepers daughter, that eyestyle. Sieg wearing socks so the artist doesn't have to draw bare feet or something?

Themes like rance-esque girl falls in love from orgasm after being raped and blacksmiths daddy issues are great. Love potion shit is cheap tho. Writing has good pacing.

Reactions: TritonSands

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
A ALPHA MALE MC WHO ISN'T AFRAID TO RAPE!!!:devilish:

Ahh games where you play as the male who rapes woman is more my thing (not a fan of femdom and female domination games where you play as a fucking male BETA MC WHO GETS RAPED:rolleyes:)

If i play a male protag game it has to be as a Alpha Male!:love:

Screenshot #5 is creepy. It's not just her eyes, it's everything about it. Like, not just a "I hypnotized this poor girl and now I'm gonna rape her"-creepy.
I dont know, looks great to me:).
Themes like rance-esque girl falls in love from orgasm after being raped and blacksmiths daddy issues are great.
I love this kind of stuff as well:love:.

Last edited by a moderator:

huntamann

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Selecting Decision2 at 150% pitch for the most common sound effect was not as good of an idea you thought it was.
I'm abit tone-deaf when it come to sound lol, do you think I should replace it ? or outright remove it?

huntamann

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Real nice game. The art on girls is decent with some issues on some scenes like perspective on sieg rape scene, breasts are odd looking with innkeepers daughter, that eyestyle. Sieg wearing socks so the artist doesn't have to draw bare feet or something?

Themes like rance-esque girl falls in love from orgasm after being raped and blacksmiths daddy issues are great. Love potion shit is cheap tho. Writing has good pacing.
I'm still learning when it comes to art, Hopefully I'll get better as I keep drawing more CG. Also glad you like the writing!

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I'm abit tone-deaf when it come to sound lol, do you think I should replace it ? or outright remove it?
Cursor1, cursor2 and cursor3 are pretty okay.

But Decision2 at 50% volume and 75% pitch is dull enough to not cut the eardrums.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Decent game. Love the art. Did get a bit lost as to 'what to do' for a good hour, but I eventually figured it out.
Keeping an eye on this one for sure.

I know it's a style choice btw, but I agree with one of the above comments... The thief scene is really off-putting because of her eyes being two different sizes. I'd say pick one rather than do the two size thing. Really looking forward to some updates though!

And to comment on the sounds, I don't know what you should do but whatever you do... Absolutely change it. I ended up silencing all sound to keep the piercing sound from killing my ears.

huntamann

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Cursor1, cursor2 and cursor3 are pretty okay.

But Decision2 at 50% volume and 75% pitch is dull enough to not cut the eardrums.
I could try changing it to Cursor1. I hope it doesn't sound so bad anymore. Thanks for the suggestion

huntamann

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
And to comment on the sounds, I don't know what you should do but whatever you do... Absolutely change it. I ended up silencing all sound to keep the piercing sound from killing my ears.
Is it just the common sound that Obscure mention or there other sources that is also bad?

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
It honestly was just the obscure end of text sound for me. It was so sharp and abrupt that it crippled my enjoyment of the game till I turned it off. It was also very early on in my play, so I heard no other sounds.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay, this is a fun game with lot of potential to be develop into a great game in the future....I must say the art style even though not grade A masterpiece like Japanese games but it was decent enough to make me love it, the story was fun too so I can't wait to see how it would go in the next updates

Reactions: huntamann

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like a lot the description of the game system and the story sound good, until I see the rape advertising. Can be a nice game for people that likes this thing, but I'm out.

Thanks for the game and good luck.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes