3.80 star(s) 97 Votes

jacobkane

May 28, 2018
How long has it been since we got a report on an update that didn't have "need just a little more time" or "splitting up the content for this next one".
No doubt updates happen, but its always farther into the future.

highbrid82

Aug 6, 2017
How long has it been since we got a report on an update that didn't have "need just a little more time" or "splitting up the content for this next one".
No doubt updates happen, but its always farther into the future.
Yeah but the updates always come and they're always pretty good. Content is just getting more complicated with multiple girls involved. I'm not too worried about it.

shiro_

Jun 15, 2020
1723562779506.png

Hey Patrons!

Here's a little sneak peek at Linda's new NSFW scene featuring her special Valencian costume!

At this point in House Chores' development, Linda has so many different positions that it was actually a bit tricky figuring out just the right one. But I think this one turned out really well and helps expand Linda's ever growing expertise ;)

=====

Progress on the update is going along well. I'll be posting about the release window soon! Still planning on releasing the update this month but it will likely be closer to the end of the month.

Thank you all so much for playing and supporting House Chores!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Progress Report | Release This Weekend!

Hey everyone!

Wanted to share a few updates today, starting with the release of the next House Chores update!

== Release Window ==

I'm aiming to release the new House Chores - Beta 0.19 update this Friday, August 23rd for all $5+ HC Patrons! The public/free release will be 3 days later (Mon, Aug 26th)!

I also want to remind you all, this will be a very short update, as is typical for these special event-styled updates. For anyone unaware, this particular update is celebrating Linda's 1st place victory in last years "Milf Showdown" tournament!

== Couple Updates Remaining ==

After Beta 0.19 releases, the main story will continue and will be completed in a few more updates!

Keep in mind, this number might change. But at the moment, I think there are only two updates remaining after Beta 0.19!

I'll talk a little more about the plans for those final updates as well as what game is coming up next over these next couple of months.

======

That's everything for this update! Thank you all so much for playing House Chores! See you all soon with the new update!

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
Progress Report | Release This Weekend!

Hey everyone!

Wanted to share a few updates today, starting with the release of the next House Chores update!

== Release Window ==

I'm aiming to release the new House Chores - Beta 0.19 update this Friday, August 23rd for all $5+ HC Patrons! The public/free release will be 3 days later (Mon, Aug 26th)!

I also want to remind you all, this will be a very short update, as is typical for these special event-styled updates. For anyone unaware, this particular update is celebrating Linda's 1st place victory in last years "Milf Showdown" tournament!

== Couple Updates Remaining ==

After Beta 0.19 releases, the main story will continue and will be completed in a few more updates!

Keep in mind, this number might change. But at the moment, I think there are only two updates remaining after Beta 0.19!

I'll talk a little more about the plans for those final updates as well as what game is coming up next over these next couple of months.

======

That's everything for this update! Thank you all so much for playing House Chores! See you all soon with the new update!
I hope next update will not take that long (as it will also get only 1-2 scenes) …

Reactions: ItchyBum

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So I have a problem... My mouse doesn't appear on the game, so I can't click on nothing... Why is this?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

HouseChoresRoadmap.png

Final Roadmap Update | Beta 0.19 Releasing Tomorrow!

Hey everyone!

I've been doing a lot of planning over the past few weeks for the conclusion of House Chores as well as what's to come next. I wanted to also share these plans so you all can know what to expect as these last few updates roll out!

== Beta 0.19 ==

The Milf Showdown update for Linda is still planned to release tomorrow for $5+ Patrons!

One final reminder, this is a very short update celebrating her win in the previous tournament. I hope you all enjoy this scene as it departs from the usual setting in House Chores by quite a bit!

== Beta 0.20 ==

Next up will be an update focused on Linda & Emily's combined storyline. Their previous story updates left on a bit of a cliffhanger, so I think it's time we see what happens next ;)

This update will be out in roughly 2/3 months if everything stays on schedule! The artist is currently working on this content now and progress has been moving along very well!

== Final Update ==

After Beta 0.20 releases, I plan to release one final update! However, I would like to pack a little more content into this update compared to usual. Depending on how much content that actually ends up being, this update could possibly be split up into two in order to minimize wait times.

The final update will also be paid only. I'll announce the details on the pricing as well as possible discounts for Patrons as we get closer to this release!

It's a bit far out still, but my goal is to release this update in the winter season, probably in January or February.

== Next Project ==

I've been spending an increasing amount of time thinking about what's next after House Chores. These plans have changed a bunch throughout the last year or so. But at this point, I'm pretty confident I've narrowed down the next game.

I want to build out some of the relationships of others nearby in the House Chores neighborhood. This new project will be a short story featuring a new pair of characters and their growing relationship!

I plan to keep the visual novel style that House Chores has while condensing the story a bit to feel a little less sandboxy. I think this will help the story stay focused while making development more efficient. My hopes are to complete this project within 8-12 months. Like how long House Chores was originally supposed to be (lol)

These plans are all still very early and so things may change still. But at this point I'm feeling pretty certain that this will be the next project!

======

There you have it! These are the current finals plans for House Chores. I hope you're all looking forward to these last few updates!

Thank you all for playing House Chores and I'll see you tomorrow with the release of Beta 0.19!

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 3957423

Final Roadmap Update | Beta 0.19 Releasing Tomorrow!

Hey everyone!

I've been doing a lot of planning over the past few weeks for the conclusion of House Chores as well as what's to come next. I wanted to also share these plans so you all can know what to expect as these last few updates roll out!

== Beta 0.19 ==

The Milf Showdown update for Linda is still planned to release tomorrow for $5+ Patrons!

One final reminder, this is a very short update celebrating her win in the previous tournament. I hope you all enjoy this scene as it departs from the usual setting in House Chores by quite a bit!

== Beta 0.20 ==

Next up will be an update focused on Linda & Emily's combined storyline. Their previous story updates left on a bit of a cliffhanger, so I think it's time we see what happens next ;)

This update will be out in roughly 2/3 months if everything stays on schedule! The artist is currently working on this content now and progress has been moving along very well!

== Final Update ==

After Beta 0.20 releases, I plan to release one final update! However, I would like to pack a little more content into this update compared to usual. Depending on how much content that actually ends up being, this update could possibly be split up into two in order to minimize wait times.

The final update will also be paid only. I'll announce the details on the pricing as well as possible discounts for Patrons as we get closer to this release!

It's a bit far out still, but my goal is to release this update in the winter season, probably in January or February.

== Next Project ==

I've been spending an increasing amount of time thinking about what's next after House Chores. These plans have changed a bunch throughout the last year or so. But at this point, I'm pretty confident I've narrowed down the next game.

I want to build out some of the relationships of others nearby in the House Chores neighborhood. This new project will be a short story featuring a new pair of characters and their growing relationship!

I plan to keep the visual novel style that House Chores has while condensing the story a bit to feel a little less sandboxy. I think this will help the story stay focused while making development more efficient. My hopes are to complete this project within 8-12 months. Like how long House Chores was originally supposed to be (lol)

These plans are all still very early and so things may change still. But at this point I'm feeling pretty certain that this will be the next project!

======

There you have it! These are the current finals plans for House Chores. I hope you're all looking forward to these last few updates!

Thank you all for playing House Chores and I'll see you tomorrow with the release of Beta 0.19!
Paid only hmm
1724382766247.gif

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes