3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Part where you enter your name is terrible and should be the simplest thing in the world. Now I have to reload game so I can see what arcane method it told you to use to delete or backspace.
Esc/numpad 0/right-click/X, every RPGmaker is the same input

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
The emily content stop at the BJ in front of the TV ? No sex scenes yet, or I'm missing something ?

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
While the update itself was actually amazing, it still doesn't warrant such long intervals between updates. The Developer Notes in the OP still state the following:
My plans are to finish this visual novel in a year so roughly the late summer of 2020.
Well, that was a lie. Summer 2022 is almost over and the game still isn't finished. Don't make promises you can't keep. It's been 3 years, yet the game's content justifies maybe 6 to 9 months of development.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
While the update itself was actually amazing, it still doesn't warrant such long intervals between updates. The Developer Notes in the OP still state the following:

Well, that was a lie. Summer 2022 is almost over and the game still isn't finished. Don't make promises you can't keep. It's been 3 years, yet the game's content justifies maybe 6 to 9 months of development.
He finished 2 games and is making 3 more at once, let the man breathe a bit before crying he's a filthy liar. Then add hiring a new artist cause the 1st ran away, delays will happen

Zkid95

Aug 6, 2017
He finished 2 games and is making 3 more at once, let the man breathe a bit before crying he's a filthy liar. Then add hiring a new artist cause the 1st ran away, delays will happen
Yeah this, dev regularly updates multiple games and has finished ones too.

Redleg

Apr 22, 2018
the biggest delay was the artist running away. Unless people wanted him to continue the game with stick figures, finding a suitable replacement takes time

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
This looked like something I'd want to play... then I saw it was RPGM... shame. :(

(I'm on Linux and really only play RenPy games.)

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
He's been able to breathe for two years. He stated the game would be finished two years ago and that didn't come true. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
He's been able to breathe for two years. He stated the game would be finished two years ago and that didn't come true. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.
Yeah well he made that statement before the original artist went dark on him. So it is really not fair to hold him to a statement in which future events made that not possible.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes