RPGM - House Chores [v0.17.2 Beta] [Siren's Domain]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sandiegodm

This developer keeps offering us a lot of fun with his games.
    I am suspicious about making this comment because I prefer games with 2D art and I always try to support these works.
    Despite the mishaps of the first release. Siren's found his way back to his safe haven: RPGM platform.
    Many may not like RPGM, but when a developer knows what he does, no matter what platform, the game is good.
    I particularly like RPGM, it gives me a feeling of nostalgia for old games.
    After the artists of Town of Passion and Scarlet Ann in Zombie´s Retreat, now we have Sassquatch bringing us fine art in this new game. I just cross my fingers so that Sassquatch can keep working until the end and if possible maybe in future works, for real, his art is top notch.
    Good job.
    PS: Looking forward to Zombie's Retreat 2 and moarrr Scarlet Ann art.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

thesilentking

Good start for the game and art is well made so far and I am looking forward for the next update and completion of the game and even if it is short I think it will be a good time killer at the very least .:)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gwandoya

[Review for v0.2]
    Well, first of all, this is a very early version, almos like a demo or a presentation of what will come in a future. Don't expect much material in this early phase.
    Why I give 5 stars? Well, right now the cuality of the content is excellent, both art and gameplay.
    Art is really smooth, very high detailed and kind of realistic.
    Gameplay is hard to rate since there's not much but all is intuitive, basically is a point and click, and it seems it will display some decisions in the furure to choose.

I can not (And I won't) rate story-telling since there's not enough to do it, but (my personal opinion) coming from Sirens it will be envolving and smooth, like the other games developed from him.

CONCLUSION: It is a 15 minute gameplay which displays great art, easygoing gameplay and shows what is going to be in the future, so play it and judge yourself.

(Sorry for the english, i'm not a native speaker)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SAM007

Played the demo which reminded me of the dat ass gamer mom short comic meme. really promising and polished art as always. looking forward to future updates. honestly even though the dev said it will be a really short game I want it to be expanded
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Keitaro420

House Chores [v0.2]
    The art is great and the animations are pretty cool, despite the fact that I only remember one xD

I don't like games in rpgmaker, I prefer renpy, although I guess they couldn't put those animations in that engine, I would have preferred animations with images but in renpy.

The story is a regular one, a boy who lives at home with his mother and sister.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

dioade94

Bugged can't end the beta 0.2 so my mt Rationg at the moment is 1 star because i can't even test the game.
    Hope for a fix soon, i trie to start again the story but nothing happens.
    Waiting for a new version.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

BadGuy

V0.01 Review
    This is good, Its short given its new but does pack more content than one would expect, which showcase what you'll be given in the coming future, the art was great, and the short animation was equally as good, there's not much to say about the writing itself other than its what you've seen a thousand times except the pacing is extremely fast.

Not much to say about the engine other than I kept closing it on accident because escape closes the game, and in general feels clunkier to navigate the menu/save/etc..
  8. 3.00 star(s)

CellStudios

If it wasn't for the art I'd probably be giving this a 2 star, if not a 1.

The art is nice but the engine used is aweful, I don't know why devs are switching to it, esc closes the game? no volume controls? just aweful.

Wasn't a fan of the story either, kinda felt like a bad version of summertime saga.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

machiicaa

The story can be better, it deserves 3 stars, but...

But the art is really good and this game has potential with more milfs(i looove Mom), content(not is necesary a big and dramatic history, make it slow to unlock scenes, a little)

I really hope more content, nice game. I repeat, this game can be better, I trust that.

We need to make construtive commets if we want to improve this game.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

trynd

2 stars kinda harsh? Not really, it would be 1 star if not for having good art but that's all this game has. Bad engine, mom already jerking off your dick within the first 2 minutes of the 2 minute long demo. Yeah..pretty terrible if you ask me. Art can only take your game so far and sadly this art is wasted with this writer. If artist and writer are same person maybe dev needs to find someone who can do better ! Would speed up development times and make the game worth playing. win win
  11. 4.00 star(s)

grobulos

ok, in this Game incest between mom and Son, later Sister too i think. VN, no difficult

Story: absolut regular, all what you think to write about Boy like Mom is exactly here written, nothing new but nothing bad. 3 Stars, regular ok

Grafic and Art, no doubt cool made. comicstyle is very well made. the Art to draw is nice 4 Stars and little bit Animation

Gameplay: VN, nothing, only click 3 Stars absolut ok

At the End i give 4 Stars because its simple, no difficult and deserves the 4. star because little bit of animation, without i would give 3

this Game good made and ok