VN - Ren'Py - House of Beef [v1.64] [Braford]

1. 2.00 star(s)

It's written decently, the models are nice, and the renders/animations are nicely though out.

Unfortunately, there's no way around the fact that the text-to-sex-scene ratio is horrific. Even if this was intended to be a 'slow burn' style of game, there's just so much extraneous dialogue that does nothing for the plot. Massive skipfest to get through this one.

Not worth a DL at this point.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Torast

I really dig this game! Models are great, and it's nice to see a game that focuses on a realistic story (or at least, as realistic as a gym full of gay beefy himbos can get) rather than jump to NSFW scenes from the start. There's a lot of teasing which just builds up for the moment when it finally happens. The only issue is that updates bring VERY little content.
  3. B
    2.00 star(s)

Blebjeb

Great models, character and environmental design is good. Unfortunately it falls to the common VN problem of not knowing how to write dialogue. Fifteen minutes in and I was skipping through. It's a wall of text with mild eye-candy here and there. If you have an afternoon to kill and this is your thing, I can recommend it. I can't waste all day reading text for characters with no personality that I don't care about.