SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
1. space bar, hold space bar to run
2. does that mean you have been playing this game without running despite most of these monster walk faster than you? my condolence
3. buy new keyboard, i think the caps lock is broken and make you looks stupid
He was not the only.....

Reactions: Eudaldigo

The Light Tyrant

May 18, 2021
Just finished the game. It is a bit short of 2 hours. The H-scene are pretty mid, mostly big Booba lady with a few shortstack girl to spice things up, and the puzzle are rather straight-forward.
You wouldn't need a save for the scenes as you can unlock them from the Gallery (or reminiscent) room.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Does this game just takes a long ass time to start or something's wrong with the download I got? it just sort of stays on a black screen after i open it.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Does this game just takes a long ass time to start or something's wrong with the download I got? it just sort of stays on a black screen after i open it.
maybe there something wrong with your download the game started up pretty fast for me

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
maybe there something wrong with your download the game started up pretty fast for me
It seems to be the case, downloaded the game again and now it works perfectly! (my first download was the Mega one, for some reason didn't worked but Pixeldrain one works just fine.)

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes