VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - House of Lust [v0.2 Extra] [Art of Lust]

1. 5.00 star(s)

goldiks

Looks promising. Nice grafics. Story isnt new. But liked the Island of Lust very much. Hoping for regualr updates. Keep up the good work and take the helpful comments on the game serious! Go for it and finish it
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Wow, what a perfect game! I can't wait for more. It's so engaging, and so many different things can happen depending on your choices. I wish that there were more games like this. Too bad the developer only has one other game and sadly it is a sandbox and doesn't look nearly as good as this one. The women are freaking hot, and the renders are beautiful. The spelling, grammar, and writing are excellent. And I like the plot. I like how each girl is different and I like their personalities. I would give this game 20 stars if I could.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

chronos991

House of Lust is an engaging dating simulator game that follows the story of a character looking for a new home amidst a global pandemic. With the added challenge of juggling a girlfriend and his own religious beliefs, players must navigate their way through a series of romantic encounters with three attractive women.

The animations in the game are impressive and add to the immersive experience, making it easy to get lost in the world of House of Lust. While the game is still incomplete, there's enough promise in the story and gameplay to keep players interested and eager for more.

If you're a fan of dating simulators, then this game is definitely worth checking out.