VN Ren'Py Abandoned House of Lust [v0.2 Extra] [Art of Lust]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
2.jpg

Overview:
Thanks to a global pandemic, you are forced to find a new apartment to live in, while you keep working on finishing your university studies. As luck would have it, you find one with 3 hot women who all feel very differently about you. It will be up to you to show them who you really are. There is this small thing of having a girlfriend and your own religion. But you would never let something like that get in your way, right? Or maybe staying faithful could actually pay off at the end? I guess it will be up to you to find out.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-24
Release Date: 2023-02-21
Developer: Art of Lust -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Extra
Language: English
Other Games: Island of Lust
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac: - -
Others: Compressed* - ANDROID

*Unofficial, download at your own risk

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png sc2_78.jpg sc4_34.jpg

Last edited:

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
There is this small thing of having a girlfriend and your own religion. But you would never let something like that get in your way, right? Or maybe staying faithful could actually pay off at the end? I guess it will be up to you to find out.
Shouldn't this game have a cheating tag? Or this particular content isn't in the game yet?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
As luck would have it, you find one with 3 hot women who all feel very differently about you.
:unsure: :unsure: :BootyTime:
Picsart_23-02-24_09-13-32-235.jpg

Well it would be good to have an idea of the planned tags and if the fetishe/kink are going to be avoidable(they don't happen according to player choice) iirc, the other game was a grindfest. (don't remember if the dev was present in that thread)

EDIT: Mc name cannot be changed, and yep this need Shota tag, but models and renders looks good
EDIT 2: ok so after a short replay this need Rape tag.....

Good luck.

Last edited:

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
It looks very promising. I'm gonna place this title in the "check out later" list and wait until there are more content before I download this.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It looks so similar to girl house, the sound effect, the red and black heart from the girls and even how the gallery present the preview in order

Last edited:
Reactions: user115637

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
This feels familiar to https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-v0-7-extra-astaros3d.90002/

the renders, even the font is same.
It looks so similar to girl house, the sound effect, the red and black heart from the girls and even how the gallery present the preview in order
Also - the face of the redhead MILF here is the same (or almost) as the face of the next-door-MILF in the game "Girl House" game by Astaros3d

Her anal scene was pretty good in that game, so I couldn't misrecognize that face, trust me

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes