EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
One day you borrow your father's boat and go for a ride to get away from everything; when a mystical storm appears, and you end up on an unknown island filled with women. It's not an ordinary island but quite a special one. You'll quickly realize it won't be so easy to get back home, and so you need to find a way how to survive in this new place and prove your worth to the queen of this island.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-17
Release Date: 2021-10-15
Developer: Art of Lust -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.4 Extra Enabled Skip Rollback
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v1.0 Extra): - - - -
Android
(v1.0 Extra): - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Extra: Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker - Save -
Unlock Extra Content

JazzyRey thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

007.png 025.png 027.png bdsm40.png gal_29.png 0077.jpg forest35.jpg gal_4.jpg gal_11.jpg
gal_23.jpg queen_fuck_19.jpg 1587834199804.png 1587834208252.png 1587834217774.png 1587834224102.png

Last edited by a moderator:

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
I'm pretty sure this is Astaros3D opening up a new Patreon to develop another game on the side. The models are very similar to his, and he was the one to share it to his patrons. Still, the game does look good, especially for a 'trainer' game (it should get that tag). Getting money is a bit of a grind (but not the worst I've seen), so I'm hoping somebody will be able to share console commands. The gallery shows a fair (but not great) amount of content for a first release, and the way this game is structured as a sandbox I'm hoping the dev will be able to add more stuff fairly quickly. Most (if not all) the mechanics already seem to be implemented.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure this is Astaros3D opening up a new Patreon to develop another game on the side. The models are very similar to his, and he was the one to share it to his patrons. Still, the game does look good, especially for a 'trainer' game (it should get that tag). Getting money is a bit of a grind (but not the worst I've seen), so I'm hoping somebody will be able to share console commands. The gallery shows a fair (but not great) amount of content for a first release, and the way this game is structured as a sandbox I'm hoping the dev will be able to add more stuff fairly quickly. Most (if not all) the mechanics already seem to be implemented.
yeah, this game looks like girls house, the art in the dialogues is the same.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
YaBoy

One way to tell if it is in fact Astaros3D is to open their script files up in notepad and look for rollback prevention brackets spammed all over the place as they are one of the few DEV's that do it so if it is them then their scripts should be loaded with them.

Last edited:

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Just a few minutes in.. Good Renders.. good english.. 2 big pluses that are major stumbling/deleting starts avoided. Will follow up after a bit.
edit/addition Ok, just a minor thing on the intro.. but a barefooted young adult should be able to outrun a chick sporting high heels on a sandy beach.. lose the heels and put her in something in tune with the rest of her outfit. Just a thought

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Getting money is a bit of a grind (but not the worst I've seen), so I'm hoping somebody will be able to share console commands.
You can try enabling the consoles {use unren.bat or the "Dirty Cheater" mod - you can find them with a search}

Then use "Shift-D" to access the developer menu.

Look at the "Variable Viewer" and see what variables are listed.

Money may be as simple as a variable named "Money", or it could be something a tad more obscure. If you don't see "Money", but you know how much money you have, check the variables list for something with that value.

Then back out of the menu, hit Shift-O to bring up the console, and Robert is your maternal unit's sibling...

{I haven't tried it with this game yet, but that generally works. Also, when you're in "Variable Viewer", you can find other variables, like for how submissive the hot girl is...}

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes