Isaku

Aug 3, 2019
This is probably going to be the best game of its kind since princess maker 20 years ago...
Men of culture will understand ^^
Thank you so much for this sharing ! :love:

Reactions: YaBoy and Armonie

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
wow actually a nice game, if the next update is worthwhile again i will do a patreon of it

kinda funny that the sister of battle is able to run in high heels on the beach:D

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I have dry food but I can't figure out how to cook it, apparently. Or take it out of the bag.

bFeather

Apr 27, 2017
You can try enabling the consoles {use unren.bat or the "Dirty Cheater" mod - you can find them with a search}

Then use "Shift-D" to access the developer menu.

Look at the "Variable Viewer" and see what variables are listed.

Money may be as simple as a variable named "Money", or it could be something a tad more obscure. If you don't see "Money", but you know how much money you have, check the variables list for something with that value.

Then back out of the menu, hit Shift-O to bring up the console, and Robert is your maternal unit's sibling...

{I haven't tried it with this game yet, but that generally works. Also, when you're in "Variable Viewer", you can find other variables, like for how submissive the hot girl is...}
no. this game variable is not direct. Many thing included in a class.
cheat:
base.money
master.hp
master.maxhp
master.energy
slave.hp
slave.maxhp
slave.energy

I think master and slave is similar.

master.skills['tutor']
master.skills['housekeeping']
master.skills['artdirector']
master.skills['medicine']
master.skills['combat']
master.skills['culture']
master.skills['torture']
master.skills['anal']
master.skills['oral']
master.skills['vaginal']
master.skills['petting']
master.skills['seduction']
master.skills['group']
master.rate['wounds']
master.rate['hygiene']
master.rate['arousal']
master.rate['stamina']
master.rate['strength']
master.rate['mood']

Last edited:

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
I'm pretty sure this is Astaros3D opening up a new Patreon to develop another game on the side. The models are very similar to his, and he was the one to share it to his patrons. Still, the game does look good, especially for a 'trainer' game (it should get that tag). Getting money is a bit of a grind (but not the worst I've seen), so I'm hoping somebody will be able to share console commands. The gallery shows a fair (but not great) amount of content for a first release, and the way this game is structured as a sandbox I'm hoping the dev will be able to add more stuff fairly quickly. Most (if not all) the mechanics already seem to be implemented.
Astaros3D make great renders and his gameplay always sucks.

May 16, 2017
Go to "game folder/renpy/common/00console.rpy" open with any text editor and look for the line "config.console = False", change it to "True" and save the file, in the game open the console with Shift+O.
I have unicode decode error "utf8", how fix it?
Edit: Ok I solve this myself, I go into computer setting, language, admin setting language (I don't have english window version so idk it's correct name), should display a window named "region"go to admin card, change the system locale and in the regional settings select beta. It's like someone has problems too.

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I like the animations and story but a guide more detailed then the novice slavers scroll would be nice..
I don't wanna cheat and just max all stats.. only get some extra money and maybe a priority list like which skills do i need to pay for first.. and do I need to keep beating her at the start to make her follow the rules to build some of her stats by default..?

Reactions: YaBoy

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
looks interesting but if you ever make a version without sandbox funktion then i would love to play it...cause i love it if it´s more like a novel than a game...wish u good luck

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes