lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
Go to "game folder/renpy/common/00console.rpy" open with any text editor and look for the line "config.console = False", change it to "True" and save the file, in the game open the console with Shift+O.
while opening :
Usage:
# With config.developer or config.console set to True, press the console key (`, the backtick, by default) to open the console.

i dont know what i have to do
i cant find config.concole with shift+f

Last edited:

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
This starts out looking like an interesting game, then it becomes unnecessarily complex.
Not easy to follow, too difficult to be worth it, I'm afraid.

Reactions: yourmomma

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
Check your spelling on config.console
[/QUOTE
i cant, config.console isnot founded anywhere , just "# With config.developer or config.console set to True, press the console key (`, the backtick, by default) to open the console. "

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
I'm pretty sure this is Astaros3D opening up a new Patreon to develop another game on the side. The models are very similar to his, and he was the one to share it to his patrons. Still, the game does look good, especially for a 'trainer' game (it should get that tag). Getting money is a bit of a grind (but not the worst I've seen), so I'm hoping somebody will be able to share console commands. The gallery shows a fair (but not great) amount of content for a first release, and the way this game is structured as a sandbox I'm hoping the dev will be able to add more stuff fairly quickly. Most (if not all) the mechanics already seem to be implemented.
Yeah, it's him. If you unpack the rpa archive you can find the splash screen image with "Astaros3d presents". Regardless, the game does look good, I missed these types of games and Astaros' renders are pretty good. I just hope the gameplay won't be complete bollocks and the release cycle won't be stingy as it was with Girl House.

Reactions: Urban Yeti

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
This is just my opinion, but, this has to much management. The slave...the player, earning money yadda yadda yadda. The main draw back for me is the amount you have to "manage" and or train for the MC and the slave. Not to mention trying to earn enough money to keep both comfortable. Sorry this isnt for me and I am out. The renders were good the mechanics not so much. I wish you good luck with the game

sten25

Sep 10, 2019
This is just my opinion, but, this has to much management. The slave...the player, earning money yadda yadda yadda. The main draw back for me is the amount you have to "manage" and or train for the MC and the slave. Not to mention trying to earn enough money to keep both comfortable. Sorry this isnt for me and I am out. The renders were good the mechanics not so much. I wish you good luck with the game
I also left, life is too short to spend so much time on the game, cheats don't work

Reactions: Cornfield

stole

Apr 27, 2018
Ahhh, why the girls need to be with these fake proportions, all of them...they can be a lot better and sexier with normal sizes of...you know what. So many games do it this way...Maybe there are a lot of people, whom fetish are bodies like these. It's a big turn off for me. With these amazing renders, the girls could be so much prittier if they were with normal bodies (in my opinion only ofcourse).

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I think A lot of game developers fall into this trap of trying to make a game imitate life and end up making them too grindy. Which ends up becoming a second job in order to advance any where and really takes away from the story. This is one of those games. Renders are nice, story is good but sweet lord the friggin grind is ridiculous. For example you work in the tavern and have to fill 12 orders, but just end up picking a handful at a time then watch the stupid fucking meter bar move back and forth 12 times in a row and basically waste ten minutes staring at this shit. Then find out none of those orders were filled anyway. Then it takes forever just to advance your slave any where. Clean for two weeks straight and she finally advances to a level F, but that's just for cleaning. There are 15 other skills involved! Completely robs the game of any type of enjoyment.
I'm going to have to come back to this game later and mod the fuck out of the stats.

Last edited:

boschmann

Jul 21, 2017
This game is waste of time for android. Save is not a options and even autosave don't work. So even if you have any progress and stop playing you must start from scratch! Developers must listen ppl or they waste them time to...

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
2 things i dont get it.
first my slave die almost every night. i give her rules only to wash her self and to cook, she sleep in her own bad and i eat with her every morning.
second i lvl all her skills to s+ ,only etiquette c+, but dunno how to lvl sex skills she refuse to learn that

shkemba

Jun 30, 2017
2 things i dont get it.
first my slave die almost every night. i give her rules only to wash her self and to cook, she sleep in her own bad and i eat with her every morning.
second i lvl all her skills to s+ ,only etiquette c+, but dunno how to lvl sex skills she refuse to learn that
Just feed her and make sure her energy is high, same goes for you. Also, make sure to keep yourself clean since being very dirty may cause death lol

Reactions: Isaku

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
do u have to do it every day (how many days?) or just spam it
The first day she talks about how you're staring at them, and then you'll have to do it for a few days. Each time she'll escalate the situation a bit more, until the gallery scene happens.

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
do u have to do it every day (how many days?) or just spam it
When you hover over them they get slightly highlighted. If I remember correctly, there are 3 events (the first two help with sex skills, the 3rd is repeated and doesnt help)

Cheers
Matt

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
Restarted twice. Crashed both times in the library. I'd post the exception error if I was interested in trying to fix this mess -- er-- Game -- which I'm not.
Minigames to earn gold are way too time consuming, way too much micromanagement scattered everywhere, blahblahblah.
Not for me!

Reactions: Cornfield

Le_sBinadero

Jan 1, 2018
anyone find out the console commands yet for this ?
it seems like save editing doesn't work , like it either has a backup somewhere else or something , stumbled around in the game files a bit to maybe find the currency keyword , no luck .
i do agree , way to grindy and complicated , hacking not to necessarily skip grind , it's like more of a challenge , sometimes that's the fun of it .

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes