MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
I'm pretty sure this is Astaros3D opening up a new Patreon to develop another game on the side. The models are very similar to his, and he was the one to share it to his patrons. Still, the game does look good, especially for a 'trainer' game (it should get that tag). Getting money is a bit of a grind (but not the worst I've seen), so I'm hoping somebody will be able to share console commands. The gallery shows a fair (but not great) amount of content for a first release, and the way this game is structured as a sandbox I'm hoping the dev will be able to add more stuff fairly quickly. Most (if not all) the mechanics already seem to be implemented.
yeah, this game looks like girls house, the art in the dialogues is the same.
One way to tell if it is in fact Astaros3D is to open their script files up in notepad and look for rollback prevents brackets spammed all over the place as they are one of the few DEV's that do it so if it is them then their scripts should be loaded with them.
If you check their Patreon, it seems this is a new team that got a lot of help from Astaros. They wrote on their Patreon:

We are glad to welcome you on our page.
We are a new development team that enjoys making games. We want to combine several genres and make a unique game out of it.
Our game is called Island of Lust. Since we are new, we needed some help with a few things, so we asked our friend Astaros to show us the ropes.
We hope you'll enjoy our project and maybe even consider supporting it. First version of the game should be finished soon."

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
game is good, undoubtly new updates will be better,but this game's money is problem:cautious: characters and walkthrough are interesting

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MikieB

Or they learned from as they use to make multiple accounts under different usernames to upload games. But they all used the same models and when bright sun studios quit all their other accounts and patreon accounts disappeared as well right after that.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Without having to actually download, could someone please tell me;

Who is the slave? Me? The blonde girl?

If her, is she *my* slave? Can I be mean to her?

Many thanks!

Zen

spredde

Dec 9, 2017
If you check their Patreon, it seems this is a new team that got a lot of help from Astaros. They wrote on their Patreon:

We are glad to welcome you on our page.
We are a new development team that enjoys making games. We want to combine several genres and make a unique game out of it.
Our game is called Island of Lust. Since we are new, we needed some help with a few things, so we asked our friend Astaros to show us the ropes.
We hope you'll enjoy our project and maybe even consider supporting it. First version of the game should be finished soon."
This is what literally pops the first thing on Android...

Screenshot_20200426-015358.png

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
I'm going to have nightmares about that lip animation.

Looks good, but without using unren it will be a nightmare.

Yeah, but no.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Without having to actually download, could someone please tell me;

Who is the slave? Me? The blonde girl?

If her, is she *my* slave? Can I be mean to her?

Many thanks!

Zen
The blonde, and yes.
how do you activate the console on this game?
where does this get put in? I can only open console not sure why I cant get into dev console
not work base.money = 1000
You don't need to use the dev console, to open the regular console either use UnRen or just go into 00console.rpy and change the console being available from False to True. Then Shift + O and type the command in. That works for me.

Mar 30, 2020
The blonde, and yes.

You don't need to use the dev console, to open the regular console either use UnRen or just go into 00console.rpy and change the console being available from False to True. Then Shift + O and type the command in. That works for me.
Thank you! Sorry for the noobness

Freaker_81

Dec 25, 2017
That game is dumb i can't enable console with unren or edit stats with savegameonline or cheatengine. I think this game has a / some anti "cheat" implemented :mad:

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes