Le_sBinadero

Jan 1, 2018
It's not working. I've got samsun s10+, please help!
then i don't know , im using aex custom rom on my s8 , there's an option for that , prolly not on ur stock samsung
some ports do have gesture controls , like swipe down for menu , could try that

Dudu1205

Feb 20, 2018
then i don't know , im using aex custom rom on my s8 , there's an option for that , prolly not on ur stock samsung
Thanks for reply! I've done that but it's not working... So if any of you know how to save please let me know!

Mircea96

Sep 22, 2018
Someone can tell me how to unlock the picture 2 from gallery please ? With the slave ass . I can't upload this , maybe there is a problem from webhost or something .

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
I'm also having the same issue, i even changed screen resolution but no luck...
I'm on Samsung Note 10+ with custom rom

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
how do we save on android? there is no one to answer me please help me thank you

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
My walnut sized brain finally sputtered into life and figured it out...Thanks though (y) :)

Mircea96

Sep 22, 2018
Someone can tell me how to unlock the picture 2 from gallery please ? With the slave ass . I can't upload this , maybe there is a problem from webhost or something .
So no-one can't help me with this pic ? I think the picture 2 from gallery can't be unlocked ...

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
if a person has the solution to save on android would be nice because the message above I did not understand anything thank you in advance

tocar58041

May 1, 2020
Developers has recognized game save problem for android version and they are fixing it, hopefully they release the fix soon.

D

Deleted member 1179172

is there a walkthrought, and which character we can fuck?

Mircea96

Sep 22, 2018
is there a walkthrought, and which character we can fuck?
You can fuck the slave , but without animation and undress her with animation (if you choose to tell to slave to undress himself) . Is very simple , you need to learn teaching and other skills from NPC's , to eat some good meat (the slave need to eat some good meat too) , to wash yourself and your slave one time per day and to teach the slave :) Don't use cheap food , because you and/or your slave will die in 3,maybe 4 or 5 days :)

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes