chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is there any mod for android or any way to increse mony???
I don't play on andriod only PC for pc is base.money=9999 try it on andriod might work,there's also for hp,energy too for both s,I put 9999 because couldn't get more than that,but i spammed that code LOL,It's real slow game for me the most important thing was make sure you both eat 6am and 6pm,and if you ain't hungry at 6pm,make sure you feed the slave and ofcourse having tons money but the best food but lso get some canned incase you forget.Market opens at 6am so go there first buy the bet food go back eat with her,then learn from all,like 5:30 something like that go back market and buy best food then after you feed her you can spend all night training in tavern,make sure you both bath,i only gave slave to do cleaning and bath since didn't want force her too much....yet :) Ahh before i forget make sure you buy tons potions you gonna be spamming those,keep hp,anergy full as much you can.But the most important thing is too eat,had do game like 3 times,not even having 10k hp/energy on both saved me because you need eat,but once you get the ball rolling.The game is slow...very slow,no need rush

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Game seems buggy, feed and give my slave potions every day until her hp and energy is max but I go out for the day and come back and shes dead...
or I prep a meal, eat with my slave, go to sleep and die in my sleep lol

Risael

May 14, 2017
A post about future of the game. I guess people can vote if they think the game should be less "grindy/difficult"

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
So after randomly dying a lot of times even after eating and hugging potions and my health and stamina is always full, does this game have any content with the leader of the island and the fighter trainer girl? any story at all or just a typical trainer game where you grind and have sex(which a lot of stuff isn't animated yet) and that's it?
Hope there's actual story later on and interactions with the other chars and all

Also I don't mind grinding games but unless those stats are broken the grind is way to high and the pay off is way too low.

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
So after randomly dying a lot of times even after eating and hugging potions and my health and stamina is always full, does this game have any content with the leader of the island and the fighter trainer girl? any story at all or just a typical trainer game where you grind and have sex(which a lot of stuff isn't animated yet) and that's it?
Hope there's actual story later on and interactions with the other chars and all

Also I don't mind grinding games but unless those stats are broken the grind is way to high and the pay off is way too low.
Do you take a bath daily?

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Do you take a bath daily?
Yeah, not sure if my games just bugged or what, I didn't try and start fresh though, just randomly die and somedays I don't, always doing the same routine maxing my stats
Sometimes I come home at night and eat a meal, try and eat again but says I'm full so I go to sleep and says I went to sleep hungry lol

RedBone

Aug 17, 2017
no matter how much i try to feed her and have her wash herself, i can just watch as her health bar drops.. ugh..

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
I'm pretty sure this is Astaros3D opening up a new Patreon to develop another game on the side. The models are very similar to his, and he was the one to share it to his patrons. Still, the game does look good, especially for a 'trainer' game (it should get that tag). Getting money is a bit of a grind (but not the worst I've seen), so I'm hoping somebody will be able to share console commands. The gallery shows a fair (but not great) amount of content for a first release, and the way this game is structured as a sandbox I'm hoping the dev will be able to add more stuff fairly quickly. Most (if not all) the mechanics already seem to be implemented.
Developer is friend of Astaros,he get help from Astaros

Fidel1983

May 23, 2020
I'm playing Android version and can't find a way to save. I've clicked on everything and no luck. I can really see myself getting into this game but can't grind forever without saving. Plus you can die and no save point. Anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: TheStf

faseahuddin

Apr 15, 2020
No save option available for android in this version. Hope there will be a update in future which allows saving

Ivan19011989

Feb 14, 2018
подскажите пожалуйста, как пользоваться консольной строкой в игре?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Will there be an update this month?
I stop playing this because they were gonna change some stuff,so just waiting for it,then go
Will there be an update this month?

Hello everyone,
So, our poll showed basically what we were expecting.
Public wants the game more simple and most of our patrons are ok with it to some extent.
That leaves us almost where we started. We're going to have to figure out what to do going forward. We'll try a few things and see what you'll think of it in the next update. Speaking of next update, expect it next month. The goal is to try to find a system that will suit everyone, not too difficult and not too simple. There will also be new events with the slave. She definitely needs more training scenes. It should make interacting with her more rewarding.
Thank you for supporting us.

This post was Patreon page was made may/24,so update should be pretty soon

Reactions: paula789

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Hi everyone,
Time to release the new update. It contains several balance changes and new scenes as well. Few mechanics were simplified, and we reduced the amount of skills. It should all hopefully lead to easier management of your slave and her needs.
What's new in this update:
  • New type of food was added
  • New rules for your slave were added
  • 3 new scenes with the witch
  • 1 new scene with the dwarf
  • 1 new combat training scene
  • 3 new training lessons for your slave
  • Bonus animations (different angles) in the extra version
Few tips: Try visiting the witch at night to see her new scenes. If you like the autocomplete function during combat training, you might need a couple of tries to actually win and see the new scene in the barracks. There is a new minigame included in the witch's scenes, you might need all 5 hints to figure out the correct solution. 4 hints are in the library and the last one in somewhere in the witch's house.
We're looking forward to your feedback about how the game feels now.
Thank you for waiting all this time and your support

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes