Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
any little walk or somet like idk i got all my skills and hers to s and she basicly stays f-.. i dont understand how to give her the petting etc lessons ? it doesnt do anything for me and lvling the sex lvls is either very long or im not doing it well i"m doing it throught the serve me and it gives the notification off it going up but not lvl up yet

pensaman

May 20, 2018
any little walk or somet like idk i got all my skills and hers to s and she basicly stays f-.. i dont understand how to give her the petting etc lessons ? it doesnt do anything for me and lvling the sex lvls is either very long or im not doing it well i"m doing it throught the serve me and it gives the notification off it going up but not lvl up yet
takes a few times, if you level your teaching it goes quicker.

mcgheezer

Feb 15, 2019
Does the console still work? I changed the config.console = True but cant open the console in game with Shift+O. Can someone confirm or help. The damn mini game takes a lot of time.
Same. Console seems to be blocked now. Still trying to find where it's being negated.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
First run with this, got fighting upto BJ :D But big issue, when i do anything wrong to my Elf in the HOUSE at night. Fight/ hit / smack her around it sends a code error then has me sparing the elf that gave me the BJ:ROFLMAO: Then if i when that i can't go back home. Still trying to figure out how to train her...

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
takes a few times, if you level your teaching it goes quicker.
How do i lvl the petting ? with those lessons ? cause rn she says me myself im too low for petting but idk how to lvl myself in that

-Mithril-

Oct 26, 2018
The games looks very interesting for me, the minigames are interesing (maybe the tabern work is a bit too long), but somehow my game ended in work all day, eat and sleep, and a woman sleeping when I come home (worse than my real life :p).
I apreciate the effort on placing a lot of option when you talk with the elf but somehow I would prefer having disabled those that doesn't have animation, effects or doesn't have the tinier chance to succes, maybe if they where showing the requisites to fullfill them this could be a little easier, probably i'm doing something wrong because I dont have the feeling that the elf is improving in something.
The character design is nice, I just miss a little more background for them to get more interest from them.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
The real trick here is to get the slaves cooking up to at least B. After that you can send her to work at the tavern. She will pull in 50g a day, freeing you up to get additional training and not get bogged down by working in the tavern yourself. Make sure to set rules for the slave (cook everyday, go to market everyday). Once you get your teaching skill high, you can teach the slave really quickly.

How do i lvl the petting ? with those lessons ? cause rn she says me myself im too low for petting but idk how to lvl myself in that
Make sure to follow the quest tracker for hints on hidden stuff. The first is to follow the guide to stare at the merchants chest until she notices.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Does the console still work? I changed the config.console = True but cant open the console in game with Shift+O. Can someone confirm or help. The damn mini game takes a lot of time.
Same. Console seems to be blocked now. Still trying to find where it's being negated.
Use option 3 of unren

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

it forces the console back without using config.console. It works in all games.

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Interesting concept, may have the potential to become a "Princess Trainer" 3dcg variant, but then there is still a lot of work to be done ...
I take a look again from version 06, maybe then halfway there shows a direction in which the game should go

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes