Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
10 minutes in already see this may contend for grindiest game in history..i'll take my chances with the plague..it's more fun...
This should be the first thought you have when you see the tag "sandbox". Why anyone wanting to get subsribers would think to themselves...people are going to love doing the same thing 20 times before the next scene unlocks! How great everyone will feel when they click on random locations wasting hours to find the next scene!!! :poop:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
this basicly looks like a remake/reskin of a already existing game (Jack-o-nine-tails) with the same UI for slave states and stats as in that game. Only difference is some story stuff so far, and visuals.

PS: its grindy as hell.

Reactions: dillibas

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
So i change config.console to True and I still can not open the console :( can someone help please? There is no way im grinding this game without having unlimited coins lol.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so nice renders ... needs more story ... trying to figure out what to click next is like wtf .... gotta be a better way ahead for this game

Last edited:
Reactions: -Mithril-

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I've only just started but so far the game seems surprisingly well polished for such an early version. From what I've seen of the mechanics so far it seems pretty well done. The graphics are nice, I like the sound, the writing seems fine so far. Looking forward to messing around with this some more.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm running into frequent crashes when trying to do anything physical with the slave girl:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/_script/town/market.rpyc", line 105, in script call
    4��lnJ�Z�T�i��gl4?��?��<��9�[/��i=K���W�4p���Ϳy�"7
  File "game/_script/master/master task.rpyc", line 376, in script call
  File "game/_script/master/master task.rpyc", line 279, in script call
  File "game/combat/combat.rpyc", line 114, in script
    o]GzS%�IƵ���Fޑ��DA�R
  File "D:\Games\Adult\Island_of_Lust-0.3.200629-win\renpy\ast.py", line 855, in execute
    values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Adult\Island_of_Lust-0.3.200629-win\renpy\ast.py", line 154, in apply_arguments
    raise Exception("Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present")
Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Island of Lust 0.3.200629
Thu Jul 02 19:25:49 2020
Edit: I messed around with it some more and I think this might have just happened because I had zero combat skill. I tried it again after training at the barracks and things seemed to work fine then.

Last edited:

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
Does the console still work? I changed the config.console = True but cant open the console in game with Shift+O. Can someone confirm or help. The damn mini game takes a lot of time.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes