IvanDRAGO6th

May 28, 2018
I need help slave keeps dying seconds after reviving her. Last thing she said before this started happening was she felt itchy all over. I've revived her countless times and have tried: taking her to the witch for healing, making her bathe, and feeding her delicacies. But with her dying in literal seconds and revival potions being 600 a pop I'm at my wits end with this grind of a game. Can anyone offer a solution?

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
I need help slave keeps dying seconds after reviving her. Last thing she said before this started happening was she felt itchy all over. I've revived her countless times and have tried: taking her to the witch for healing, making her bathe, and feeding her delicacies. But with her dying in literal seconds and revival potions being 600 a pop I'm at my wits end with this grind of a game. Can anyone offer a solution?
I only had a likely problem in my first playthrough. Since then I go to the market every morning, buy 2 raw foods and let her cook it to meals. No need for canned food nor delicaties. I just eat together with her in the afternoon/evening, when she is back from work at the tavern.

Cheers
Matt

Reactions: IvanDRAGO6th

miltonsaha27

May 5, 2020
yes, Use Unren to enable console. then launch the game and press SHIFT+O
then enter this code "base.money = x" (without quotes) . Replace x with the amount of money you want. For example base.money = 50000 and hit ENTER

Reactions: Isaku

xQp5D

May 7, 2020
everything is good, money,healing, energy and Slave too but MC died, i dont understand why?
You almost definitely overfed her stimulants. Being over the max energy will slowly whittle her life down.

You can use ammonia you bring her back to life, by the way.

Reactions: Isaku

Le_sBinadero

Jan 1, 2018
yes, Use Unren to enable console. then launch the game and press SHIFT+O
then enter this code "base.money = x" (without quotes) . Replace x with the amount of money you want. For example base.money = 50000 and hit ENTER
thanks , didnt know it was base.money , tried other keywords but that apparantly didnt occur to me , kinda new to the console hacks , usually just edit saves or use cheat engine

• Red Heart
Reactions: miltonsaha27

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
while opening :
Usage:
# With config.developer or config.console set to True, press the console key (`, the backtick, by default) to open the console.

i dont know what i have to do
i cant find config.concole with shift+f
If your trying to use console menu there's unren here use the one on left side(there's 2)put it in game directory(not in game)
click on it use number 3 then exit then click shift+O(not zero)worked for me was driving me nuts.Just search for the unren,and only sight that talk's about this game is this one so easy to find.(use red unren) Put where game exe is at

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
anyone find out the console commands yet for this ?
it seems like save editing doesn't work , like it either has a backup somewhere else or something , stumbled around in the game files a bit to maybe find the currency keyword , no luck .
i do agree , way to grindy and complicated , hacking not to necessarily skip grind , it's like more of a challenge , sometimes that's the fun of it .
it's in here somewhere,there's bunch commands money,hp,energy and much more, just scroll from page 1

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
any other MODs available other than Money hack?? or Full save??
if you can use console command shift+ O there's a bunch,just scroll threw the pages here start from 1st that's where i found them,if you can't use console let me know i tell you how easy way no editing or anything

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Looks like Nika unfortunately sans sleeve but with elf ears and bigger boobs. Already multiple grind warnings though. To try or not to try. Tough choice.
no grinding for me,since i only wanted to check game i used console shift + O,there's ton's codes

miltonsaha27

May 5, 2020
if you can use console command shift+ O there's a bunch,just scroll threw the pages here start from 1st that's where i found them,if you can't use console let me know i tell you how easy way no editing or anything
i know how to use console, but didn't go through pages for Commands. Will be highly appreciated if you can recite them :D

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
master.hp-xxxx,master.energy=xxxx,slave.hp=xxxx,slave.energy=xxxx,bas.money=9999, doesnt matter how much hp,energy you or your slave have if you don't eat or feed her,i only used money 9999 and buyed tons potions.money max for me was 9999 so when you run out just code again,this game is slow,for me hardest part is remmbering to eat and feed slave.so i'm just taking game drop by drop no rushes and since you have tons money buy best food but also get canned in case emergency so you something to eat

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes