5ooooo5a159

May 7, 2020
You can try enabling the consoles {use unren.bat or the "Dirty Cheater" mod - you can find them with a search}

Then use "Shift-D" to access the developer menu.

Look at the "Variable Viewer" and see what variables are listed.

Money may be as simple as a variable named "Money", or it could be something a tad more obscure. If you don't see "Money", but you know how much money you have, check the variables list for something with that value.

Then back out of the menu, hit Shift-O to bring up the console, and Robert is your maternal unit's sibling...

{I haven't tried it with this game yet, but that generally works. Also, when you're in "Variable Viewer", you can find other variables, like for how submissive the hot girl is...}
Help for android plz?

Aditek

Jul 22, 2019
Most of the bugs I have seen on the last few pages are apparently already fixed. The problem is that the linked dowload is quite outdated. Would appreciate it if someone could get the newest version (0.38760520) from patreon and share it with us.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The update killed the game,they tried do some stuff different and ended losing a lot players.Instead trying to make MC and slave live longer they kept same crap,gonna quit supporting them if they don't change and the training just pay and train,no need to be clicking same moves as instructor,that's one of the reason I removed game

Reactions: The King of Pirates

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hi everyone,
It has been an awfully long silence from us. Many things have happened and it's time to talk about them. First of all, we would like to apologize for this whole situation. Like many of you, we have our own 9-to-5 jobs and with everything going on, it has become quite important to focus on them and make sure we get to keep them. Thanks to all this, our artist had to leave us, and it's impossible to create a game without having one. That put us in a quite tricky situation. We've spent about a month thinking about what to do here, should we keep pushing forward or should we end it right here...
Today, we can finally announce that we're going to keep working on this game. We found a new artist to take over the job, and we hope to return to some regular schedule again. Our new artist is already working on new scenes, so you can expect some previews soon. Big thanks to everybody who stayed with us even despite this whole mess.
We will make sure to keep you posted as we get back on track and figure out when the next update is going to be released.
Thanks again for sticking with us.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hi everyone,
Time for some news. Our new artist continues to work on scenes for the next update. It's good that we can finally show you some previews. You can expect a new scene with the queen since she doesn't have any scenes yet. We'll also try to add something new with the dwarf.

We'll let you know again next week how things are progressing. Hopefully, one more scene will be done and we'll have more interesting previews for you.

Thank you for staying with us.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Go to "game folder/renpy/common/00console.rpy" open with any text editor and look for the line "config.console = False", change it to "True" and save the file, in the game open the console with Shift+O.
i tried that and it didnt work for me and thats a first time ive had that issue (linux user)
so im using UnRen-dev.bat and working ok

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes