doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
I can't even do the first lesson of Petting and Masturbation

Can you tell me how to do the first lesson of Petting and Masturbation?
I skipped at least one of those and went straight to 2, unlocked just by repeatedly doing the quests of the merchant and witch women. The merchant can be continuously "encountered" until she directs you to the witch, then the witch can be continuously spied on while she masturbates. That quest line ended too, and now I'm stuck.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 24/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Island of lust" version "0.5.201217 Extra".

Note: CAREFULLY follow the instructions (in red) that appear at the beginning of the game.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Island of lust" versione "0.5.201217 Extra".

Nota: Seguire SCRUPOLOSAMENTE le istruzioni (in rosso) che compaiono all'inizio del gioco.

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Island of lust" version "0.4.201026 Extra".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Island of lust" versione "0.4.201026 Extra".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
I skipped at least one of those and went straight to 2, unlocked just by repeatedly doing the quests of the merchant and witch women. The merchant can be continuously "encountered" until she directs you to the witch, then the witch can be continuously spied on while she masturbates. That quest line ended too, and now I'm stuck.
How do you spy on the witch while she masturbates?

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
How do you spy on the witch while she masturbates?
You go to the magic shop after 11 and open the door... then the second time you open it with the key you can just loot that's right beside her when the shop is open... and how you do it the third time is actually, surprisingly, explained by the game.

Reactions: KibaXinuzuka

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
You go to the magic shop after 11 and open the door... then the second time you open it with the key you can just loot that's right beside her when the shop is open... and how you do it the third time is actually, surprisingly, explained by the game.
Not working for me

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Not working for me
I don't know what to tell you, I figured all of these out myself, worked for me, maybe you haven't finished the merchant woman's content, so she has not sent you to the witch yet, which is why you can't spy on her after the shop's closed.

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
I don't know what to tell you, I figured all of these out myself, worked for me, maybe you haven't finished the merchant woman's content, so she has not sent you to the witch yet, which is why you can't spy on her after the shop's closed.
I had to do the 'Hidden events tutorial'

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
I had to do the 'Hidden events tutorial'
You need to visit her like four or five times to finish her content (until she starts telling you off that her husband is watching and is jealous), I don't remember the exact number I'm already two games past this one.

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
You need to visit her like four or five times to finish her content (until she starts telling you off that her husband is watching and is jealous), I don't remember the exact number I'm already two games past this one.
I think it's 4 times and that's the end of her content

Olinbru

Aug 29, 2020
I managed to get petting up to a point. I think I have to increase MC's Petting and Masturbation up but have no clue how. Anyone know?

Cross23

Jun 11, 2020
is this game still that boring grind fest to keep the slave alive or has it improved ??
He change the game like "Girls House" u can skip all the mini games.
The game now is perfect this way, now u can just skip the tavern to farm gold, u get 100g every time if u go early morning.

Reactions: fregonard

Cross23

Jun 11, 2020
I will leave my feedback here for the developer:

This game can be a big hit, the character design are really good some of them are recycled of the my cute roommate with some changes, this not a bad point for me, I really like them, something is bothering me and bring confusion is, in a dev way version 1.0 should be the finished history dev realease, that way the users can know how much content have or how much still missing, so that make me confused because in version 0.4 the game dont have much "content", I mean in history, u just arrive and talk with a fell people, something I miss from the dev is some sort of project apresentation like a road map for goals, what he visualize for a finished product, this way people who are willing to become a patreon, know what they can expect every month.

By the way give a weekly report for patreon this days is strongly recommended, that way even if the project have to be delayed people still feel the dev care about them, because be left in the dark with no response, is very unpleasant.

My personal opinion about the game, the game have a beautiful character design, but some animation fell weird some times, like when u speak with the npc's, is not a static img, but a loop animation with the npc just blinking, but all the body is static, of course I dont want full animation in the body, but a least make them simulating breathing movement, the girls will look way more real this way, my point is if you take all the care and detail for make a simple dialogue screen have a animation, go 100% or make static, that way u can get time for dev others things, same happens with some sex scenes like the foot job scene when just the legs for the slave move, but her up body is 100% frozen same go for the MC the only thing that move is his penis all the rest are frozen, the animation look cheap that way in my opinion, if I can give any recommendations is keep everything static just some slides of scenes, that way you can make te animation sketchup for the future and u can make and deliver way more faster and when the project reach the end of the dev history point u can enter in a polish and animation fase of the project.

My opinion about what I have see so far of the game, I think make already sex scenes with the queen is go way ahead of what is already present in the the game history content, why I feel that way, well the MC just arrive he almost get killed, just scape that fate by lying, he just start to discover the place, discover how to deal with a slave, just because he win a spare with the queen slave, he can fuck the queen, fell weird, the queen could be the MC ultimate prize, since she is arrogant, normally u see this kind of npc just teasing or humiliating the weak MC for make a big sensation of reward when u conquer them, I wish the dev finish all the scene with the fist slave fist before go all around makes scenes with the others characters, only if is quest relate with the fist slave, because the fist slave is the more time consuming person, so is normal have more scenes, like u have a lot with interaction with just texts, not even a static img, but like I said I don't know what is the dev goals story wise, but know fell like a short game in my opinion, if the point is just make the mc get sex experience I believe make more scenes with the low class npc will make more sense, like every time u win a spare with the slave queen u can chose a different sex skill to train, of course if u lose u have to pay more for the sex skill u wanna train, like had just make bets but she dont have money so she pay with her body doing with the price we bet.

The Dev nailed about make the option of skip the mini games, special if u have to farm gold, the Android version did run flawless at my phone no issue, all the previous bugs fixed.

Sorry for the long text, I just take this time to write, this review because I care about this game, I see so much potential, just wish he dont go fo a wrong route and just become another game with just some pretty 3d characters. Imagine have a game that can compete with "my cute roommate " and go farther because the history can allow the dev to make a longer game.

Some final comment the animation of the fist slave dance is really good, its simple but very fluid, hope to see more like this in future animations.

If the dev still reading to this point, thank for u time, I see so much potential in u project, that if u go to the right patch can compete with big 3d adult games Dev like NLT and DrPinkCake.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes