D

Deleted member 1179172

this game has potential, but not so content so far

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I delete old saves and restart a new game but game crashes :( anybody can help me? :) I also tried compressed version but game keep crash :/

Last edited:

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
can someone help me i change hidden stats and save when i restart the numbers are zero again.
Why is it not taking over the points

SonnYxD

Jun 15, 2019
somehow it seems I have bugged out the barracks quest bcs I can deliver the elixir when talking to the sparring girl

Sbender99

Mar 28, 2019
I think I'm about as far as I can go in this version. Its not so grindy when you have her doing all the work like a great slave should. She'll get the stuff for dinner, cook it, eat on her own so you don't forget to feed her. I like that every little detail isn't smoothly spelled out, like you have to look for hint books and figure out the code etc. At least one thing I could suggest is you have the screen shot there for falling asleep, then another for waking up. Why have those shots if the girl is suppose to blow you each morning and you don't get to see it (with a skip button so we don't have to see it over and over) the sex scenes are good but very few of them. You can screw her in the ass but never get to see it? Anyway I enjoyed it a lot and look forward to more!

sekro6

Feb 20, 2018
Hello, can the creator give us some answers regarding the fact that, when we start a save game, the game crashes?

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
I have no idea how to progress the game, I'm aimlessly doing jobs at the tavern and magic shop for money.
The slave won't listen to anything I say, I'm mostly trying to compliment her/do basic rules but can't see any difference.
I've gotten all the scrolls the library has to offer at the moment ('skills'), what am I supposed to do?

Reactions: ArgothNephial
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes