sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Save 0.4.
After loading, switch to English, i was playing with Russian.

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Any save and persistent with full gallery unlocked? Only have some of them...

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2020
Now that working jobs to get money isn't so grindy this game is actually playable! I played .3 and I'd be working the entire day and not be able to do anything else around the map. Waited to see is this would be changed in .4 and I'm glad it was. Really enjoy the animations and characters so far. Looking forward to the next update. It would be great if there was a discord, I feel like this is one of those games that would be better with input from the people playing it. I don't think the difficulty of earning money would have happened in the beginning with feedback.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
if i set config.console = True i still cant open the console..
if i use unren the game skips the loading screen, the main menu, gives me controls i never asked for and i have overlays for everything over the screen,...which sucks...
so where and how do i configure the key combination for the console... its the last idea i have

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
This isnt a console hackable game, that said its one of the ones I've kept eyes on. To advance, the key things are to keep both of you fed, apply rules to your slave, and raise stats by paying trainers... those can then be passed on to your slave... so money = life, life = time to train, whoch leads to growth...

TLDR: experiment instead of trying to cheat.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Ok first of all I really like this game with the exception of daily grind (if that could be reduced somewhat that would make it less tedious to play). The graphics are fantastic the Babes are very sexy and very lovely. I have come to understand that the developer is working on 2 games at the moment , Girl House and this one. I think he should concentrate on one or the other to get the best out of one or the other so to speak. Anyway the games and animation are fantastic.
I do have one question though. How do I get the foot job from the Witch. I got this in a previous update but now its gone with the most resent update? Thanks

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
So i think that this may be a dead/abandend game. no news, no update news, no previews Nothing ??? WTF, to bad the it could have been really good. Prove me wrong>>>

Arby

Jul 23, 2017
This game doesnt tend to get updated frequently, once maybe 2 times a year. He probably has a job =p

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hello guys,
Sorry for the silence, we were working on the next update and it is time to finally release it. This update contains 2 new slave lessons and 3 new events. The first new event will trigger automatically after like 2-3 days of having sex with the queen. The other 2 new events are in the barracks and tavern. You should try to visit them after finishing the first new event and see what happens. The 2 new lessons are unlocked automatically as you finish the new events. You can then select them from the lessons' menu. We hope you will like this update.
Thank you for your patience!

Reactions: Rodhermg42
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes