Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked
News
Hi guys,
Our artist keeps working on more new renders. We are slowly getting the grasp of what is going to be in the next update. There Is still plenty of work left, but we are making progress every week. It is good to finally see some progress after all this time. We are probably even slightly happier than you about it. We will keep you informed as we get closer and closer to our next release.
Thank you for your interest in our game.

Borklaser

Dec 21, 2018

Unlocked
News
Hi guys,
Our artist keeps working on more new renders. We are slowly getting the grasp of what is going to be in the next update. There Is still plenty of work left, but we are making progress every week. It is good to finally see some progress after all this time. We are probably even slightly happier than you about it. We will keep you informed as we get closer and closer to our next release.
Thank you for your interest in our game.
Plz Fix the save problem in android version. It's literally killing your game

neowolfr

Sep 21, 2020
It would be very nice from you to provide us the version 0.38760520 of the game. The one available in the first post of this topic just don't work for most of us (game crashes, unplayable). That would be the best way to keep us waiting for the next release of your amazing game.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hi guys,
We finally have some news to share. We've completed 2 more scenes for the next update. Well, almost completed, we are still missing animations, but the renders are ready. There might be one or two more scenes, and then we are releasing the update. It has been far too long without any new content. We want to see it released as much as you do, maybe even slightly more after all those troubles.
We'll keep you posted how things are progressing.
Thank you for your patience.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked
Island of lust 0.4 (release note)
Hi guys,

Sorry for the silence but we finally have the new update ready for you. You can now see what the queen's slave was talking about, and you can also find out more about the librarian. We've also added a new job for your slave including an interesting quest to unlock it.

New scene with the queen was added
New tavern scenes were added
New market scene was added
New librarian scene was added
Additional job for your slave was added

Also, you can use your old save files, but you need to make sure they are before receiving the reward from the slave in barracks. Otherwise, you will not be able to see two of those new scenes.

We hope you'll enjoy the update and let us know what you think. Thank you for all the patience!

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Google disk

Mega

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
The new 0.4 extra update crashes when I try to open any and all of my saves. Any ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

Unlocked
Island of lust 0.4 (release note)
Hi guys,

Sorry for the silence but we finally have the new update ready for you. You can now see what the queen's slave was talking about, and you can also find out more about the librarian. We've also added a new job for your slave including an interesting quest to unlock it.

New scene with the queen was added
New tavern scenes were added
New market scene was added
New librarian scene was added
Additional job for your slave was added

Also, you can use your old save files, but you need to make sure they are before receiving the reward from the slave in barracks. Otherwise, you will not be able to see two of those new scenes.

We hope you'll enjoy the update and let us know what you think. Thank you for all the patience!
Holy moly! Those titis...

Reactions: lord_zeref

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Damn it was going to be an interesting production, a nice plot a bit different than all of them. Beautiful women nicely made renders. Everything is cool except the appearance of our hero, who looks like he was 10 years old, it just spoils the whole thing. The lack of rollback also spoils the fun a bit, maybe because so far it has been practically in every ren'py position. But that's just my personal opinion, and congratulations on the work done. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: User1230

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Island of Lust [v0.4 Extra] [Art of Lust]

Original Size Win: 986 MB

Compressed Size Win: 155 MB (179 MB unpacked)

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Special Notes: This game can contain glitches ( this happens during the compression routine) . I have tried to fix them, but perhaps i have overseen some files . So keep this in mind !!!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucaas002

Nov 20, 2019
I do not understand why I die, the game says absolutely nothing, the idea is very good but without information it is useless! Anyone have a saved game?

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Can't progress beyond Petting C, Masturbation A, no matter how often I repeat the lessons the skills do not progress, and there are no quests around the town to progress them either... at least none I can find. This game seriously needs a better tutorial...

Reactions: RogMR

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
Can't progress beyond Petting C, Masturbation A, no matter how often I repeat the lessons the skills do not progress, and there are no quests around the town to progress them either... at least none I can find. This game seriously needs a better tutorial...
I can't even do the first lesson of Petting and Masturbation

Can you tell me how to do the first lesson of Petting and Masturbation?

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes