Risael

May 14, 2017
Since it looks like I need to post it on every page, here it is again. Taken directly from the Patreon post:

"The new version is here. We've made a lot of changes and added some nice features (replay function, hints...). Thanks to all these changes, it is necessary to start over and not use old saves."

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I remember reading an interview with Russ Meyer a few decades ago :)

quote in terms of sense not direct: 'I was selling topless pictures. I sold around 1 or 2 of a girl with small tits. I sold at least 10 of a girl with big tits.'

a man of culture aswell :cool:
Vixen was nice back then

Reactions: hisstoryman

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
"Teach" option breaks game.

While running game code:
File "game/_script/slave/slave controls.rpy", line 33, in <module>
File "game/_script/slave/slave interaction.rpy", line 86, in execute
File "game/_script/slave/slave interaction.rpy", line 86, in execute
File "game/_script/slave/slave interaction.rpy", line 89, in execute
File "game/_script/slave/slave interaction.rpy", line 101, in execute
File "game/_script/slave/slave interaction.rpy", line 102, in execute
File "game/_script/slave/slave interaction.rpy", line 108, in execute
File "game/_script/slave/slave interaction.rpy", line 113, in execute
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'profile_skill_info_line'
Teach button working if start a new game... in old saves it's showing this error.....

Cholos

Jul 19, 2017
FINAL UPDATE

With the new version of the game, the replay gallery and general gallery were merged into one, which means that the earlier code is pretty much redundant. I'll still leave the files for old times sake and put everything else in a spoiler tag.

Now in order to unlock the gallery just do the following.

Click on gallery
press "shift+k+I"
input code "openall"

Thanks DeVilBro for the sequence.

I had fun making this gallery unlocker, I hope to see you all in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you 4 these fine QOL additions to this game ...
This is not full but its at least up to where u have to get to the fairy before u get the anal training from the queen. So its a good start if one dont want to deal with the starter training.
Slave is happy and does vaginal 1.
:)
This is for all my brothers and maybe sisters

How to Fully Unlock the Gallery and Replay Gallery for Dummies :

Now this is a bit more complex than usual, but follow the instructions and it should all be okay.

Step 1: Download it and enter the game folder
Step 2: Enter the _script folder inside the game folder
Step 3: Download the gallery.rpy file attached to this post and put it inside the _script folder
Step 4: Enter the utils folder inside the _script folder
Step 5: Download the scenes_replay_listing file attached to this post and put it inside the utils folder

This fully unlocks the gallery, which are just some pictures, however this is not the place where you can view the actual scenes, for that you need to either load a save or start a new game, enter the options menu and the replay option should be there

Why the maker didn't put the replay scenes on the main menu is beyond me, enjoy!

BTW, this only works for version 0.7 however if someone wants it for further versions you can just pm me or something, it's not very complex.
Gotta see what is up throbbing my queen.

Reactions: dans311

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Great Update. This game deserves way more visibility and support. Awesome.

VainFire

Jul 5, 2017
hmm the game is tagged futa/trans? what's futa/trans about it? haven't played it yet, but curious.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is tied to a specific goal in a specific mission at a specific time in a specific place.
NO worries, it is the goal so should you not want that, you just do not do the mission.
hmm the game is tagged futa/trans? what's futa/trans about it? haven't played it yet, but curious.
Game oN!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

Hello guys,
We have some good news for you. It is not the new update, but we have a new guide that was done by one of our fans. This should help answer any questions about how to progress or unlock some scenes.

Google Drive
This one says 5.2 but we are in 7.0. Can you update google drive link?

Reactions: Hermies and BTLD
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes