Sep 2, 2020
Important question: does the MC takes dick from a futa at any point?
I would like to know too. I somehow have overseen the futa tag when i started this and i havent played all that far but i can say that if that is part of the ssss rank we have to get for our slave its bullshit since it wont be avoidable.
And if the mc would get it even worse.
There is a reason male on male is not mixed in with hetero stuff. so why do we get bloody trans stuff mixed in and then most try to trap u in some way which is the reason its on my shitlist in the first place. otherwise i wouldnt care for futa .. but make it clear from the getgo and make it clear which character is then off limits for me.
At least its a character i wouldnt have had interest in when i look at the screenshots. but its still questionable if there is more coming and what would that look like.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. gamers ... until you graduate your
” read at least the last page of this thread” class ...
It is tied to a specific goal in a specific mission at a specific time in a specific place.
NO worries, it is the goal so should you not want that, you just do not do the mission.

Game oN!
Important question: does the MC takes dick from a futa at any point?
The character is one of the guards .. plowing the queen sex slave
That character has a quest for MC get me pleasure, she asks for dick potion ...
because, somehow, scissoring and all the lez wonderful shenanigans seems not enough

Fear not, the new tool is for the elf she already was banging, not for MC in no shape or form.

I would like to know too. I somehow have overseen the futa tag when i started this and i havent played all that far but i can say that if that is part of the ssss rank we have to get for our slave its bullshit since it wont be avoidable.
And if the mc would get it even worse.
There is a reason male on male is not mixed in with hetero stuff. so why do we get bloody trans stuff mixed in and then most try to trap u in some way which is the reason its on my shitlist in the first place. otherwise i wouldnt care for futa .. but make it clear from the getgo and make it clear which character is then off limits for me.
At least its a character i wouldnt have had interest in when i look at the screenshots. but its still questionable if there is more coming and what would that look like.

The compressed version was not all well in the innards,
someone was sayd to fix it. That, sadly, has not happened yet.

Is it just me or is this game legit trying to give you seizures???

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here are some observations .. like some bright lights and some damp shadows..
Island of Lust [v0.7 Extra] [Art of Lust]

Original Size Win: 1.59 Gb

Compressed Size Win: 285 Mb (300 Mb unpacked)

Win: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone), YAC - Yet Another Cruncher V2.1, Cruncher v0.4.1, (BAS@f95zone),
Is this bug or something?
The background looks weird...
That's because of the compressed version
Is it just me or is this game legit trying to give you seizures???
DarkWolf2055 , can you give a diagnosis about such hiccups in the game?

Sep 2, 2020
Well .. gamers ... until you graduate your
” read at least the last page of this thread” class ...

The character is one of the guards .. plowing the queen sex slave
That character has a quest for MC get me pleasure, she asks for dick potion ...
because, somehow, scissoring and all the lez wonderful shenanigans seems not enough

Fear not, the new tool is for the elf she already was banging, not for MC in no shape or form.

The compressed version was not all well in the innards,
someone was sayd to fix it. That, sadly, has not happened yet.
Thank u so much for the answer. I just saw the preview and thought it was my elve.

That spawned another interesting question tho.
Normally a slaver would have to part ways with the merchandise at some point.
And the wording of the game is or at least was going in the direction of multiple slaves. Since you don't have that much room it begs the question if u keep the Elve in the end rather unrealisticly but probably desireable or do we part ways and start with another girl or more than one again. Another way of doing this would be probably an upgrade of housing and workplace after we have proven to be a slaver. But i wouldnt be suprised if the game just ended at this point.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
This is not full but its at least up to where u have to get to the fairy before u get the anal training from the queen. So its a good start if one dont want to deal with the starter training.
Slave is happy and does vaginal 1.
:)
Thanks
you are very kind ;)

Sep 2, 2020
the guide doesnt help at all and i HAD high hopes for this game, oh well
Heads up. The game isn't that hard.

Most stats are pretty uninteresting to keep you going.

1. Day
go to tavern do talk to her and do the job .. that gives money.
go to market talk look at tits make compliment buy 2 times raw food and 2 time canned (not that necessary but good if you forget later)
let her teach u one time.
go to library and let her teach u too
day should be over.
if not talk to slave and maybe encourage her or threaten her.

day 2.
cook urself. u can only teach what u can do urself.
and clean house.
eat with slave prepped food.
then tell her to wash. Thats the only thing she will do cause she is like i dont do anything for u but that one she will.
teach her to clean and cook
day pretty much over

from her on out buy food get teached by librarian and market lady click on boobs from market lady and let her help u.
get more books from librarian and work for tavern before 15 o clock.
get at least one time alone to wtich buy elixier and healing // ammoniak will bring dead slave back to live btw.

do train and wash urself.. a few times before u even think about hitting the slave maybe do the combat training beforehand too at the barracks. Also at the barrack get the blowjob not the money and bring the elixier u will need it.
U can hit and punch the slave but i doesent change that much and u will have to pay for it 300 gold to make her pretty again later by buying the potion from witch.

let her sleep on the carpet not the floor the floor just is negative and u dont need it.
later for love get her in bed.

The market lady will tell u later that u can watch the witch at night and u can go to the tavern at night. do both things.
Then u can get dancing from the librarian and train the slave further.
Get cooking and housekeeping to s rank and etiquette too. after barrack u are able to teach combat too.
the nightly witch visit gives the masturbate skill and petting u learn from the market lady. after u beat the queens slave at the barracks u can teach blowjobs and u can get to the castle to learn vaginal.
The queen will send a guard right after that and will tell u to get stuff for anal. Therefor talk to the witch. and the rest u should be able to figure out by now.

rinse repeat.

The slave like to be treated nice and get some nice words from u that she tells u so if u wanna play nice do that.
Also if u set rules see next days if she follows them. if not u have a reason to punish her. But fist will give scares so best use palm.
Dont fuck with the food and dont let her sleep on the naked floor at least not at start and if u fight order her to follow and bring her to the witch to heal. she can also work there but that is less useful as u can skip the minigames now.

Get the dancing outfit if asked from market lady for 100 gold. teach her a few times and make her dance for u before u bring her to the tavern.

that should cover everything one needs to get some good stuff.

add best rules.
buy food, ur cook, wash urself,
then ur maid, wash me,
then call me master or keep quiet for a while and to have fun with that.

alarm clock is only possible if she know how to and maybe not after level 1. i think so that doesent make sense at first at all.
if u have later trained her enough let her train and let her eat alone if u have other things to do

but if u keep her busy at times were she would follow the rules u have to get her to eat and maybe buy food urself.. so be mindful of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: krozdil and CAT0X0

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
the guide doesnt help at all and i HAD high hopes for this game, oh well
As a guide for pending tasks, it reaches with the help of the game itself. I spend it that way, without having to resort to Walkthrough in PDF to trigger the events. To better understand the mechanics of the game, the guide if it's useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gamal_ahmed

Oct 28, 2020
We are waiting for the update for nearly a month and sometimes more than a month, and after the update, the tasks are completed in less than an hour. We have to stop until the game is finally released.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Are these rates goo
d after the latest update?
I have done all the work in the latest update
Better than me, Cant get the dancing stat finalized. And even though I keep increasing points for the various sex categories, Limited progress in teaching it to slave.
Captain Red

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes