Tobstar

Apr 24, 2017
How do i get the mastrubation skill up - she does not like rough or slap -- and on gentle no matter what speed i can not get her to feel anything - she always says nothing out of the ordinary ...

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

Hello guys,
We have some good news for you. It is not the new update, but we have a new guide that was done by one of our fans. This should help answer any questions about how to progress or unlock some scenes.

Google Drive
Can you update for newest version? Or anyone if have can share here?

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I found the commands from an early post and they actually work.

Console Cheats:

base.money=9999
master.hp=9999
master.maxhp=9999
master.energy=9999
slave.hp=9999
slave.maxhp=9999
slave.energy=9999

master.skills['tutor']
master.skills['housekeeping']
master.skills['artdirector']
master.skills['medicine']
master.skills['combat']
master.skills['culture']
master.skills['torture']
master.skills['anal']
master.skills['oral']
master.skills['vaginal']
master.skills['petting']
master.skills['seduction']
master.skills['group']
master.rate['wounds']
master.rate['hygiene']
master.rate['arousal']
master.rate['stamina']
master.rate['strength']
master.rate['mood']

Yeah I tried both the Ren'Py and online save editor to edit the money but apparently they corrupt my game save cause me an error and preventing me overwrite my game save or create a new one. However lucky I figured out the command codes in game and can save the game w
Copy the file unren-dev.rpy in the game subfolder

...\Island_of_Lust-0.7.210321.Extra-win\game\

open the console by pressing the SHIIFT+O keys, and type exit to close it

and use the cheats of this post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/island-of-lust-v0-7-extra-art-of-lust.50915/post-4791990
what is this "base time master action shit"? I applied this Cheat" mode to the game and can not figure it out. any help

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

Hello guys,
We have some good news for you. It is not the new update, but we have a new guide that was done by one of our fans. This should help answer any questions about how to progress or unlock some scenes.

Google Drive
Can someone update this walkthrough? Its still on 5.2 version...

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
Anybody?

B.redy

Jan 28, 2020
Anybody?

1621146307926.png

Hi guys,
We are working on the next update and 2 scenes are already finished. You can expect new lessons for the elf and also some new story. Our artist is currently in the middle of third scene and it is looking quite good. We still have to figure out what will be the last scene in the update, a new lesson or a new story quest, but that shouldn't take too long. We might even add some more things but that remains to be seen. Once our artist is done with his work, we will see where we stand in terms of time and decide accordingly.

Thank you for staying with us!

See you again soon.

Reactions: CAT0X0

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
View attachment 1197364

Hi guys,
We are working on the next update and 2 scenes are already finished. You can expect new lessons for the elf and also some new story. Our artist is currently in the middle of third scene and it is looking quite good. We still have to figure out what will be the last scene in the update, a new lesson or a new story quest, but that shouldn't take too long. We might even add some more things but that remains to be seen. Once our artist is done with his work, we will see where we stand in terms of time and decide accordingly.

Thank you for staying with us!

See you again soon.
any other news?

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Dose anyone know what is going on with this game?? There has been no real update news for some time? I have the feeling it might be abandoned/discontinued.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
New version!!!

So if there really is a new update why don't you reply with some more news/info about it? I still think this game is going to be abandoned and I think its the same dev who is developing Girl house and that game is ending????? so just my thoughts. I'm going to put this on hold for awhile and see what happens. There are plenty of other great game out there.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
So if there really is a new update why don't you reply with some more news/info about it? I still think this game is going to be abandoned and I think its the same dev who is developing Girl house and that game is ending????? so just my thoughts. I'm going to put this on hold for awhile and see what happens. There are plenty of other great game out there.
So, I'll reply to myself... It seems that this game is dead. ????? The animation was great, but the game play was very tedious and confusing. It needs to be reworked or dumped. I'm out....

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

041.jpg
Unlocked

Hi guys,
Our artist finished his work on the third scene and successfully started working on the last scene for the next update. We are quite happy with how that scene turned out. We will need to render some missing animations after the artist is done, but overall the progress is very good. We'll start slowly putting it all together and see how it looks. If there are no issues, we can start thinking about some potential release dates but more about that next week.
Thanks for supporting us.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

threesom_1_.jpg
Unlocked

Hi guys,
We can announce that all scenes for the next update are done and we just need to put it all together and test it. That should not take too much time, unless there will be some unexpected issues. You can expect the release to be this week, that should be enough time for us to make sure everything works as it should. We hope you will like what we have prepared for you in the next update.
Thanks for supporting us.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes