Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Just follow the tips, clic on [?] right side where quest box is. Indicates proper objective and how to do it. Completed all quests very easy. Just ask if you need a save. Good scenes, nice job!

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Island of Lust [v0.8 Extra] [Art of Lust] crunched (v2)

I remade my compressed version. It's nothing wrong with the previous version but the new one is smaller
and I made a version for PC (Win/Linux) and a version for Mac.

Original Size Win / Compressed Size PC: 2,12 GB / 313 MB - Island_of_Lust-0.8.200521.Extra-pc-crunched_v2.zip
Original Size Win / Compressed Size Mac: 2,12 GB / 295 MB - Island_of_Lust-0.8.200521.Extra-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

makavelinow

Dec 31, 2020
Updated for V 0.8, I also reworked the gallery unlock since it was kinda shitty, it should now work 100% of the time, whether you have unlocked the scenes or not, and fullscreen when clicked on.

This is for all my brothers and maybe sisters

How to Fully Unlock the Gallery and Replay Gallery for Dummies :

Now this is a bit more complex than usual, but follow the instructions and it should all be okay.

Step 1: Download it and enter the game folder
Step 2: Enter the _script folder inside the game folder
Step 3: Download the gallery.rpy file attached to this post and put it inside the _script folder
Step 4: Enter the utils folder inside the _script folder
Step 5: Download the scenes_replay_listing file attached to this post and put it inside the utils folder

This fully unlocks the gallery, which are just some pictures, however this is not the place where you can view the actual scenes, for that you need to either load a save or start a new game, enter the options menu and the replay option should be there

Why the maker didn't put the replay scenes on the main menu is beyond me, enjoy!

BTW, this only works for version 0.7 however if someone wants it for further versions you can just pm me or something, it's not very complex.

I tried to download these unlockers but they open on my browser lol, How can i download ? also my computer sees "rpy" files as a text files.

Alex Camus

May 19, 2017
Island of Lust [v0.8 Extra] [Art of Lust] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,12 GB / 536 MB - Island_of_Lust-0.8.200521.Extra-win.7z

Download (Win): Workupload - -

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone)
Google or Mega download?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
no mega? the other DL link are too slow. i tried to finish it but i got an error instead idk

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Island of Lust [v0.8 Extra] [Art of Lust] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,12 GB / 536 MB - Island_of_Lust-0.8.200521.Extra-win.7z

Download (Win): Workupload - -

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone)
no mega? the other DL link are too slow. i tried to finish it but i got an error instead idk
all the links are fine. speed also are fine. maybe its in your other end.

Reactions: "CJ"
May 2, 2020
Updated for V 0.8, I also reworked the gallery unlock since it was kinda shitty, it should now work 100% of the time, whether you have unlocked the scenes or not, and fullscreen when clicked on.

This is for all my brothers and maybe sisters

How to Fully Unlock the Gallery and Replay Gallery for Dummies :

Now this is a bit more complex than usual, but follow the instructions and it should all be okay.

Step 1: Download it and enter the game folder
Step 2: Enter the _script folder inside the game folder
Step 3: Download the gallery.rpy file attached to this post and put it inside the _script folder
Step 4: Enter the utils folder inside the _script folder
Step 5: Download the scenes_replay_listing file attached to this post and put it inside the utils folder

This fully unlocks the gallery, which are just some pictures, however this is not the place where you can view the actual scenes, for that you need to either load a save or start a new game, enter the options menu and the replay option should be there

Why the maker didn't put the replay scenes on the main menu is beyond me, enjoy!
I click them and it didn't download any file,just show code full of screen.
sorry for my English.

Reactions: shmaravoz2011
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes