• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lonelytitan

Nov 15, 2020
I have no fucking clue what i need to do.
She refuse all commands I have no money and she kick my ass all the time.

WTF is this game... "how to be a lame as fuck slave trainer"?

This game badly needs a guide or in game hints system to let players know what to do.
for money u need to work at the market I remember, 3 places to work
and you need to train your self and the slave as well, talk to her, feed her...

Reactions: riddo

S1T355

Sep 26, 2017
Island of Lust [v0.5 Extra] [Art of Lust] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.55 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.54 GB

Compressed PC Size: 288.4 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 287.6 GB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Seems like the mac version has a small but very important spelling error there.

Thanks for the compressing btw.

Reactions: Ikarius
Feb 15, 2019
What's the name of the song that plays in the scene where the librarian falls? I've heard that song before and been looking for it for years.

Nov 7, 2017
I have no fucking clue what i need to do.
She refuse all commands I have no money and she kick my ass all the time.

WTF is this game... "how to be a lame as fuck slave trainer"?

This game badly needs a guide or in game hints system to let players know what to do.
I found the commands from an early post and they actually work.

Console Cheats:

base.money=9999
master.hp=9999
master.maxhp=9999
master.energy=9999
slave.hp=9999
slave.maxhp=9999
slave.energy=9999

master.skills['tutor']
master.skills['housekeeping']
master.skills['artdirector']
master.skills['medicine']
master.skills['combat']
master.skills['culture']
master.skills['torture']
master.skills['anal']
master.skills['oral']
master.skills['vaginal']
master.skills['petting']
master.skills['seduction']
master.skills['group']
master.rate['wounds']
master.rate['hygiene']
master.rate['arousal']
master.rate['stamina']
master.rate['strength']
master.rate['mood']

I use cheat for money.... Through Ren'py save editor....
You can't cheat money directly but indirectly you can..
Yeah I tried both the Ren'Py and online save editor to edit the money but apparently they corrupt my game save cause me an error and preventing me overwrite my game save or create a new one. However lucky I figured out the command codes in game and can save the game without getting an error or without crashing the game.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

jack1543

Nov 23, 2020
I found the commands from an early post and they actually work.

Console Cheats:

base.money=9999
master.hp=9999
master.maxhp=9999
master.energy=9999
slave.hp=9999
slave.maxhp=9999
slave.energy=9999

master.skills['tutor']
master.skills['housekeeping']
master.skills['artdirector']
master.skills['medicine']
master.skills['combat']
master.skills['culture']
master.skills['torture']
master.skills['anal']
master.skills['oral']
master.skills['vaginal']
master.skills['petting']
master.skills['seduction']
master.skills['group']
master.rate['wounds']
master.rate['hygiene']
master.rate['arousal']
master.rate['stamina']
master.rate['strength']
master.rate['mood']

Yeah I tried both the Ren'Py and online save editor to edit the money but apparently they corrupt my game save cause me an error and preventing me overwrite my game save or create a new one. However lucky I figured out the command codes in game and can save the game without getting an error or without crashing the game.
could you share your save if you don't mind? i play on android and i can't do consle commands

Nemesis9000

Sep 24, 2018
Hi , i cant found elixir that elf asking for, i already went to magic shop but witcher dont have it.
And if some days pasess , i cant find more the option for gives to her the elixr.

Cross23

Jun 11, 2020
I want a walkthrough of this game.
This game no need a walkthrough since you just need get the requirements to get the content, but I gonna give u a fast walktrough.
1 after the beginning of the game u will be broken ass without money, buy 2 dry ration go back home eat with the slave.
2 after eating go to the inn ask for work and work(skip the mini game).
3 go back home work out a little and go sleep.
4 next day buy 2 canned food go back home eat with slave, go work at the inn, after go to the library, learn as much as u can. Next day buy 2 canned food go back home eat with slave check if need both u and her to be clean, check if the house is dirty if yes clean. Dont bother interact with the slave yet.(repeat this to get S rank in tutoring).
5 now at the market ask to learn house cleaning, get the chance and interact with the women clicking in her cleavage, be direct, she is easy like all the other girls in this game besides the slave.(u can repeat that to get S rank in house cleaning.)
6 now u cam finally interacts with the slave, repeat the routine of buy food,eat with her, work at the inn, teach her house cleaning, after she get S rank, she probably will be more like to accept rules( she is a maid, take a shower when dirt, cook and buy food.) She probably will accept some of the rules before get S rank in house cleaning, but the grind take 5 min for a S rank if you skip true.....)
7 if u had work out in u free time, u combat rank should be high, like A or S. Go to the doctor lady buy elixirs, go to the barracks go true the training defeat the slave queen, give her the elixir get the blow job, go to the doc at evening or night cant remamber peak the doc masturbate, have 3 scenes one the door is open, the second u have do get the key on the groud behind her when u talk to here during the day and turn u can skip the mini game.
8 the routine now dont have any specific order besides keep working and check u daily needs. U can learn dance at the inn to S rank, interact with the librarian or get all the scenes with the market lady.
9 after u fooling around with the city girls and make the slave learn all the not sexual skill to the same rank as u have, she will be likely to accept sexual lessons, start with petting, masturbation, blow job, she will accept take shower with u in the rules too and will became very happy every time u guys take shower.
10 U can go to the castle intact with the queen get all the scenes, she will ask for fairy potion, go to the doc ask her, she gonna say u have to fuck a fairy in a right order to get the fairy potion, cant remember but she gonna say so dont skip the dialogue. Fuck the fairy get the potion go to the queen.

Obs: U gonna notice u slave is stuck in dancing skill, just ask her to follow go to the inn say u find her a new dancer, buy a new outfit in the market, go back to the inn. She have a side quest for defeat some bandits, after u get a private show from her.

I believe that is all the content for now.

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Unlocked

Hi guys,
This year was very difficult for us. We are happy to end it on a positive note. Our team is working on the continuation of the game and we are confident that next year the game will be completely finished.
We have finished 2 scenes for the next update, well it is more like 1 scene and 3 different household actions that contain as many renders as one regular scene. That all means we still need to create like 2 more scenes, but that hopefully shouldn't take too long. Since it is the end of 2020, and this year wasn't easy at all, we would like to wish you all the best in the new year. We look forward to creating more updates for this game and making it better with your feedback.
Enjoy the rest of this difficult year if you can.
Thank you for staying with us.
Happy new year!

• Love
Reactions: lightpower
3.60 star(s) 34 Votes